105 pounds gone and officially overweight! (pics)

Options
adriannz
adriannz Posts: 29 Member
I started my weight loss journey in mid-July 2010. I reached 100 pounds in the beginning of June, but today (June 30) is my favorite milestone - I'm no longer obese! (I've lost 105 pounds total now.)

As promised, pictures of my journey.

May 2010, 280 pounds:

oregon2.jpgoregon1.jpg

November 2010, 230 pounds:

50pounds2.jpg

End of January 2011, 212 pounds:

fromitouch10072.jpg

Beginning of May 2011, 188 pounds (I was doing a year comparison, since the last time I was in front of the camera when I was heavier was in May 2010):

weightloss.jpg

Today (June 30, 2011), 175 pounds:

180lbs.jpg

My goal weight is 30 pounds away - ie, 'normal' on the BMI scale. And I'll post photos again when I reach it!

Replies

• ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Younger too! Your story helps inspire the rest of us and the change in the pictures is unbelievable. Way to go!
  • geoblue
    geoblue Posts: 19
    Options
    Fantastic! You go, girl! I hope to have your same story next year.. :-)
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Nice job! What an amazing accomplishment! :happy:
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    Wow.....what a fantastic success story! You look GREAT!
  • kinmae
    kinmae Posts: 9
    Options
    You're an inspiration. Please share any tips you thought got you through it. :) Congratulations!!!!!
  • 1fickle
    1fickle Posts: 5
    Options
    wow!! you look like a different person.. congrats keep up the good work, you are an inspiration!:smile:
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    Wow you are looking great! Keep up to good work.
  • adriannz
    adriannz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
    You're an inspiration. Please share any tips you thought got you through it. :) Congratulations!!!!!

Err... stick with it? Yeah, I know, easier said than done!

I guess something that I do that I *think* helps is that I eat the same thing at approximately the same time each day, Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday that's harder to do. I allow myself indulgences - cheesecake here, brownie there - but I work off the calories I take in from those, plus some. (And I only do that once a week, tops). And every five to six weeks I allow myself to go over calories without worrying about making them up for *one* meal. (I think it trips my metabolism up a bit and gets it chugging faster for a little bit - but I don't know for sure. I usually lose two pounds the week after I do this!)

Besides that... no matter what happens - even if you gain a pound one week or don't lose a pound - don't stop. You're worth the effort it takes to keep going!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing.. you look great!
  • alain0207
    alain0207 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's true you look younger and happier too. You should be proud of yourself!
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Nice job! You look great!!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    FAB !!!!
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!!Don't you just feel strong and beautiful!!!?
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I must say, you look mahhvelous, baby. Nice work. Your dedication is evident in your well-earned results. You really do look marvelous, and healthy. Not to "jinx" it, but in the last pic, I would say that you don't look "overweight" either.

Keep up the good work.
  • mrsclc
    mrsclc Posts: 73
    Options
    Amazing job!!!! You look so great! :happy:
  • Jblazin2011
    Options
    Holy Smokes!! Way to go! That is a lot of hard work and a HUGE accomplishment! Good job and keep it up, you are SO close to your goal! You look incredible!
  • pisces271
    pisces271 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    way to go! you have done amazing! keep up the GREAT work! congrats on your success!
  • joysu
    joysu Posts: 71
    Options
    that is wonderful. i know you are so proud and you should be!!!!! you look amazing! keep up the good work.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job! you are doing soooo well!
  • Laufitness
    Laufitness Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!