105 pounds gone and officially overweight! (pics)

Options

Replies

• lnforner
    lnforner Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    girlllll you look GOOOD! Love that grey & black getup you are wearing. Congratulations! :bigsmile:
  • cshore54
    cshore54 Posts: 70
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congratulations. I wish you all the best with your continuing journey. It looks like we are on on the same path, except I haven't taken too many pictures. Pictures really do tell the story best. You have inspired me to get out the pics and make a story board of where I have come. Sometimes I just don't see the changes, but lookibg at your pics I now know that is just not true. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Bravo is all I can say....bravo!
  • Roszepoo
    Roszepoo Posts: 46
    Options
    You look marvy. just marvy!
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, I have also lost over a 100, 135 to be exact. It's awesome, I'm down to 195 and yesterday I had a dream I was in the 180's so it's coming. I'm not giving up now, thanks for the inspiration. I LOVE TO SEE PEOPLE BEFORE ME, it's a great inspiration :):flowerforyou:
  • yalmira82
    yalmira82 Posts: 37
    Options
    Congrats!!!! See in the end it ALL pays off. You feel better, you feel sexy, and you are SOOO much more happier!!!!!!
  • pelester3117
    Options
    Amazing! You are beautiful. Excellent Job, keep up the good work. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look lovely.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Lydvicious
    Lydvicious Posts: 28
    Options
    YOu look like a totally different woman, and I bet you feel that way too! Congratulations and good luck on your last few pounds, you can totally do it!!
  • AylaBean
    AylaBean Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look soo good!! Good for you!
  • ezranch208
    ezranch208 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Would you share how you acheived such a great loss? I am about where you were to begin with and have lost 13lbs. I too, need to lose another 90. Please share what you feel help the most, certain foods, exercises, etc. Congrautulations that is a great accomplishment and have no doubt you will meet your goal.
    :smile:
  • Pangui
    Pangui Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting photos of your successes. As everyone before me wrote, you really do look fantastic. You will be spectacular when you finally reach your goal (although you already look great). I hope to follow in your footsteps so I appreciate the inspiration you have provided. I've got nearly 130 pounds to go, so it's nice to see it's possible.

Best wishes as you finish your journey!
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    awesome job- you look great!!!
  • renku
    renku Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great job, I'm ironically looking forward to being "overweight" some day soon.
  • SunSand76
    SunSand76 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Whoa!! Look at you! Amazing success, good luck getting to goal. Thanks for the inspiration today :)
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person! And in just a year!? AWESOME job!! :)
  • Nomarfan
    Nomarfan Posts: 36
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic and you should be very VERY proud!!
  • ro_girl68
    ro_girl68 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!
  • jaajh
    jaajh Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    That is FABULOUS! You are truly an inspiration. THANK YOU for posting that story and those photos. Keep going! Looking forward to seeing how EVEN MORE AMAZING you will look next time you post!

WELL DONE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!