105 pounds gone and officially overweight! (pics)

Options

Replies

• lawdhelpme2
    lawdhelpme2 Posts: 149
    Options
    Fantastic, you look great!
  • shai29
    shai29 Posts: 13
    Options
    OMG...You look great! Way to go!
  • SasheenD
    SasheenD Posts: 1
    Options
    way 2 go! good job. i'm starting today and by next year I hope to have the same story.
  • Ballybabe1
    Ballybabe1 Posts: 57
    Options
    Wow you have such a pretty face, it was hidden behind the lbs, you've done fantastically, some difference, I bet you feel like a million dollars, I too hope that is me next year from starting at 266 lbs, I am now 250 lbs after 7 weeks so its going the right way. Thank you for posting, its brilliant for us to see that it can be done if we keep going. Thank you thank you thank you
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    you look amazing congrats on your weight loss
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Awesome - well done you!!!
  • Yoles79
    Yoles79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow congrats you are an inspiration
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You look amazing (and I love the outfit!)
  • Jayney10
    Jayney10 Posts: 43
    Options
    You have done amazingly, you are such an inspiration to all of us recent newbies. You look fantastic too!! :0 )
  • MsOssining
    MsOssining Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Keep up the excellent work!
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    You are an inspiration to me!!
  • navywife33
    navywife33 Posts: 31
    Options
    Girl... that is absolutely fantastic!! Thank you so much for sharing your pictures... it's so much easier to see someone who's accomplished so much in a picture rather than just words. You have single handed totally motivated me even more... thank you and keep up the great work! YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for you! :)
  • beau8
    beau8 Posts: 20
    Options
    That is absolutely marvellous. I have been inspired to get my butt back into gear. I have just started a July challenge at work to get ourselves motivated.

THANK YOU!!!!
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    great job! you look amazing!
  • jea1668
    jea1668 Posts: 32
    Options
    I might be new on this site but just found this post and girl I was floored by your final picture! you not only look fabulous (though you were beautiful the whole way through) but you LOOK like you workout and take yourself seriously! and you look hot! good job girl and keep up the good work!!!!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    you look SOOO AWESOME!!!!! =)
  • expansion99
    Options
    AWESOME!! You look GREAT!!!
  • hikingvee
    hikingvee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • annacook0822
    Options
    WOW! you look great! i have just started my journey! seeing your post and pics really encourages me! keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!