105 pounds gone and officially overweight! (pics)

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! YOU ARE DOING great!!!! I cant wait to be there :0)
  • cfremon
    cfremon Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look beautiful! :D
  • MzJae414
    MzJae414 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you, everyone!
    You're an inspiration. Please share any tips you thought got you through it. :) Congratulations!!!!!

Err... stick with it? Yeah, I know, easier said than done!

I guess something that I do that I *think* helps is that I eat the same thing at approximately the same time each day, Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday that's harder to do. I allow myself indulgences - cheesecake here, brownie there - but I work off the calories I take in from those, plus some. (And I only do that once a week, tops). And every five to six weeks I allow myself to go over calories without worrying about making them up for *one* meal. (I think it trips my metabolism up a bit and gets it chugging faster for a little bit - but I don't know for sure. I usually lose two pounds the week after I do this!)

Besides that... no matter what happens - even if you gain a pound one week or don't lose a pound - don't stop. You're worth the effort it takes to keep going!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Great work~
  • stefaniella
    Options
    So inspiring! Congrats!!!!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    "Bumping" for when I feel like .5 lb/week isn't going to get me to my goals :) Way to inspire through showing us how to play the long game!
  • BusyB223
    BusyB223 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work. Congratulations on your WEIGHT REMOVAL!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!