July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

1192021222325»

Replies

• MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    9 miles now... still trying to catch up!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    added a 3 mile jog and 2.25 mile walk
  • bbear
    bbear Posts: 96 Member
    3 mile walk with the pups today, much cooler in New Mexico this evening. Such a refreshing change from the recent heat.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Dinos, I'm on vacation and can update MFP on my iPad but can't seem to update my ticker on here. With 2 runs between yesterday and today, I'm up to 43.48 miles. Can you update me on the sheet and I promise to see about getting my ticker updated while on my sister's or dad's computer sometime later this week.
    Thanks Denise
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    I got 4 miles in today!
    40/60
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    6 km run this morning ( running hard!) then a leisurely 6 km bike ride this afternoon... not really getting my heart rate up but I guess it's mileage! :):)
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Dinos, I'm on vacation and can update MFP on my iPad but can't seem to update my ticker on here. With 2 runs between yesterday and today, I'm up to 43.48 miles. Can you update me on the sheet and I promise to see about getting my ticker updated while on my sister's or dad's computer sometime later this week.
    Thanks Denise

You got it Denise, don't worry about it.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    Yesterday I have a 3 mile bike ride and 1 mile walk with my son. Then a quick 1.8 mile run. = 5.8 miles
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    I did 5 more miles last night! I'm going to make myself hit this goal. Do you think its o.k. to do jog every night? I don't want to hurt myself and I'm doing the c25k. They recommend 3 days a week but I really want to hit my goal of 60 miles by the end of the month? Anyone?
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Got up early AND used bug spray this morning. Added another 3.5 miles doing C25K. Feeling pretty good - moved onto week 2 and no snags! (or foot pain!)
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Got up early AND used bug spray this morning. Added another 3.5 miles doing C25K. Feeling pretty good - moved onto week 2 and no snags! (or foot pain!)

I'm doing the C25K as well. I'm really loving it. I've already done a 5K but my goal is to run it the entire time without having to do any power walking. The C25K is really helping me with that. Next goal is to do www.hellrun.com I'm really pumped about this event!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    1.15 mile hike with the dog along, and occasionally IN, the creek by our house. Too hot to do much else. He's huffin' and puffin' like a steam engine!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    2 more miles for me. Ticker updated
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    3 miles this morning!
    43/60
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Another 16.13 km (10.02 mi) on the elliptical today. :smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    I did 5 more miles last night! I'm going to make myself hit this goal. Do you think its o.k. to do jog every night? I don't want to hurt myself and I'm doing the c25k. They recommend 3 days a week but I really want to hit my goal of 60 miles by the end of the month? Anyone?

I think it should be okay, as long as you listen to your body. If you feel like you need a break, take a day off.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    I blew past my original 75 mile goal for the month, so I upped my goal to 100 miles.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    @Gary : don't overdo it. Better follow the program and run 3x per week. If you pull a muscle or injure yourself, you won't be able to run for days, weeks even. You can walk the rest days
    @onawhymm: let's hope that bug spray smells good. I know it's useful, but so is garlic :laugh:
    @toots: way to go, you're doing great this month :flowerforyou:
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    8 km bike ride today pulling my seven year old on a trail-a-bike!