July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yes it was 12 hours a day of artisan breads, pastries and cakes it was a course I was taking.
    YUM YUM!!! I can NOT make these, for once I start I can NOT quit and I'd be as big as a house!!!
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Leslie Sansone. When I started this journey last year (my yo yo dieting of course) I actually started off with her, and lost 20 lbs in a month! Okay, so I fell off the wagon and landed in mud...but the point is that woman helped me shed some major pounds...because its NOT just walking, its other stuff added in that makes it not only interesting but it does believe it or not help you with your waistline and buttocks! lol. I still use her...at least once a week...and I use her more here when its raining in Ohio. (which btw we really need some rain, haven't had any for a long time!)

Yep...Leslie rocks it! :glasses:
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Only 2 more miles in this weekend, but they were spent with the family :)
    Updated ticker.
    Hoping to get a jog in today at lunch if the weather isn't too oppressive. If it is, then just a walk.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Im sorry for the triple post from my droid. I dont know how that happened. Leslie Sansone is awesome!!!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I'm updating my ticker. :bigsmile: Just finished 5 miles in 64 minutes. I found out the faster I walk, the more breeze I get! lol
  • miswen
    miswen Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Another hot, humid day so I have broken my walks and exercises into smaller segments. Ticker is updated.
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    3 miles with Leslie Sansone this morning. I do miss my outdoor walks but not in this weather, it is hot and humid.
    36/60
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE Leslie Sansone. When I started this journey last year (my yo yo dieting of course) I actually started off with her, and lost 20 lbs in a month! Okay, so I fell off the wagon and landed in mud...but the point is that woman helped me shed some major pounds...because its NOT just walking, its other stuff added in that makes it not only interesting but it does believe it or not help you with your waistline and buttocks! lol. I still use her...at least once a week...and I use her more here when its raining in Ohio. (which btw we really need some rain, haven't had any for a long time!)

Yep...Leslie rocks it! :glasses:

Yep, I hands down AGREE!!! I am prohibited from doing a lot of exercises due to my scoliosis. No jumping, jarring and no running! So, I walk, or I kick butt with Leslie! There are a few of her dvd's I've found I can't do, but I just pass them on to someone who can!
  • brotherjeem
    brotherjeem Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    how do I add an exercise ticker to my profile?
  • Kazimira
    Kazimira Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Walked/Ran another 2.5miles on lunch break. I ran the last 3/4 lap without stopping! No telling myself I only had to make it to the next shrub/light pole/breath. I ran all the way back to the door at work. Damn, that felt awesome!
    Ticker updated.
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles at lunch today more than half way there now!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Just updating my ticker. Walked another 2 miles. Have a good night everyone. :smile:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    swimming and walking total 5 miles
  • vhuber
    Options
    Got in a 5 mile run/walk this morning! It was hot and humid and it only got worse as the day went on. So needless tosay I did not go for anymore tonite just washed my car and mopped my floors!!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll be meeting my goal this month, since I only have 6 miles to go! :drinker:

Wonder why I had such a hard time meeting my goal in May when I blew it out of the water in June and July. :glasses:
  • vhuber
    Options
    Guess I'll be meeting my goal this month, since I only have 6 miles to go! :drinker:

Wonder why I had such a hard time meeting my goal in May when I blew it out of the water in June and July. :glasses:
    Way to go toots99 and I LOVE your new pic!!! AWESOME weight loss too!!! Gosh you ROCK!!!!~!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options

Way to go toots99 and I LOVE your new pic!!! AWESOME weight loss too!!! Gosh you ROCK!!!!~!

Thanks! :flowerforyou:
  • Stephib10
    Stephib10 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Okay... this one is pretty cool :). I did 4 km today ocean kayaking at sunset. People were taking photos of our silhouettes as the sun went down as we made our way leisurely across the bay! I love holiday time <3
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Okay... this one is pretty cool :). I did 4 km today ocean kayaking at sunset. People were taking photos of our silhouettes as the sun went down as we made our way leisurely across the bay! I love holiday time <3

Kayaking at sunset?! That sound awesome! Wow, haha, I wish I could tag along just for the experience!

Also, went running once this weekend (5.25mi) and once today (7.23 mi) -- ticker updated! :D
  • vhuber
    Options
    I have never kayaked and it sounds fun! I bet you made for a beautiful picture!!