July Move Your *kitten* Challenge...

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    YAY I hit my goal of 120 miles today!! I ran 5.5 and walked .5 in 80* temp, should have gotten my butt moving earlier than I did!! I'll keep adding miles cuz the months not over!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    vhuber you are amazing!!!

Just arrived in Hilton Head and its hot:) Gonna run tomorrow and a friend gave me an address of a gym I can use. SO many new changes....been here 20 plus years and never used a gym:) Have a great weekend!
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    7.0 miles added yesterday :)
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    1 mile today. We're expecting a heat index of 110ºF, that combined with an infected nickel sized blister on my heel means I won't be walking for a few days. I hope everyone else is having nice weather for their walks/runs/bike rides!
    30/60
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Did Leslie Sansone's 3 mile walk and did an additional 4 miles of walking! I'm really missing running...hoping to get back to it soon! Updated my ticker :)
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Ran 5.64 / 56 minutes outside.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Now that I am done a pastry boot camp 12 hour days for the last week, I can get back to putting on some miles!
    What is a pastry boot camp??? Is it like hard core baking????

LOL !! What is a pastry boot camp ?? hard core baking ??
  • missyparkcity
    missyparkcity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I thought I was done yesterday after running 8 miles, but then my brother and I biked 11 more miles! I love the summer...

exercise.png
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    6.8 for me this morning. Ticker is updated!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Updating 15 miles! All bike riding! It was tough today, my legs were tired from yesterdays 6 mile run and the wind was super strong on my way back!!!
  • lauram1153
    lauram1153 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    hi can you join this challenge mid month. if so i'll try for thirty miles on the treadmill and bike. this is just the kind of challenges i was hoping to find x
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Okay. Its been a HORRIBLE week for me. BUT ... I'm done sulking and acting like a victim. I'm actually really upset at myself...which motivated me this morning into a really fast 4.5 mph walk. No more sulking, or making excuses.:grumble: I'm BACK...and I WILL reach my goal of 80 miles this month. So....updating my ticker...walked 5 miles this morning. Plan on walking more later today, will update it later when I actually walk it. Happy birthday btw to those that had a birthday.:flowerforyou: Reaching 40 I seen someone say...I'm gonna be there next year...not exactly sure how I feel about that big 40 number. I know that I want to be 100 lbs lighter by my birthday! Okay, so awesome job to everyone...looks like everyone is moving right along. Have a great Sunday everyone. :wink:
  • tusher2011
    tusher2011 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ticker is updated......Did 5.36 miles today between the bike and treadmill. I haven't worked out in a week....I have some major miles to make up for by the end of the month!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Walked another 3 miles with my twins. It's too beautiful outside!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    adding 4.1 today
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5K this morning, and with other things I did this week it brings my total to 81.8 miles.
  • CrysButcher3
    CrysButcher3 Posts: 322
    Options
    Just popping by to update my ticker. Did another 2 miles this afternoon. :bigsmile: So total for today is 7 miles. :wink:
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Another 7 miles today :)
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Yes it was 12 hours a day of artisan breads, pastries and cakes it was a course I was taking.
  • dfeledichuk
    dfeledichuk Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Put in 9.7 miles this weekend of walking