Options
    How beautiful!!:heart::heart:

Thank You :flowerforyou:
    I can't wait to meet him :bigsmile:
    Probably won't be until June when I go home for my wedding though :frown:
  • dkell
    dkell Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    :frown: I'd like you to come up sooner. Maybe we could give you some $ to pay for gas some weekend?:cry:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Kell - how far are you from Chance?

I just realized this morning that you are in Greenville - I am in Brevard NC just over the mountain!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :frown: I'd like you to come up sooner. Maybe we could give you some $ to pay for gas some weekend?:cry:

Don't have any vacation time left :grumble: Using most of it for wedding. :frown:
  • kellch
    Options

I just realized this morning that you are in Greenville - I am in Brevard NC just over the mountain!

I'm from Toledo, OH. It's about a 10 hour drive.

Yup here in Greenville for about 2 years now. How ya likin this snow? No one knows how to drive in this stuff down here :grumble: :laugh:
  • dkell
    Options

Yup here in Greenville for about 2 years now. How ya likin this snow? No one knows how to drive in this stuff down here :grumble: :laugh:
    No snow here in Ohio. :laugh: :laugh: But it is reallllllly cold. Tomorrow its supposed to warm up though.
  • kellch
    Options

No snow here in Ohio. :laugh: :laugh: But it is reallllllly cold. Tomorrow its supposed to warm up though.

Yes, but since I've only seen snow 2x in 4 years now, I actually was excited and enjoyed it :drinker: and it's almost all melted already. That's the nice thing about the south...it snows, it's pretty, we play, but it's gone by the next day and warms back up. It's supposed to get up in the high 60's low 70's this weekend raz.gif
  • dkell
    Options
    :ohwell: ok you win:ohwell:
  • kellch
    Options
    :ohwell: ok you win:ohwell:

thsmiley_consoling.gif

Only a couple more months til it warms up up there right? :flowerforyou:

snickeringg.gif
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I LOVE SNOW!
    but we only got an inch but 15 minutes from here was 7 inches - go figure we didn't even get to play.

I'll be in Greenville this weekend - my son will be playing baseball off of White Horse Rd - not sure exactly where that is....
  • kellch
    Options
    I LOVE SNOW!
    but we only got an inch but 15 minutes from here was 7 inches - go figure we didn't even get to play.

I'll be in Greenville this weekend - my son will be playing baseball off of White Horse Rd - not sure exactly where that is....

Not too far from me actually........about 10-15 minutes :drinker:
  • dkell
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: Just wanted to let everyone know that Chance is doing so good with his eating and gaining weight that he might get to come home this weekend or early next week.:bigsmile: :happy: :drinker: :heart: :flowerforyou: I want to thank you all for your prayers. The power of prayer is unbelievable:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou: The surgens said that they are amazed at his recovery rate.:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • kellch
    Options
    Woohooooo!!!! He's a trooper!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love: :heart: :smooched: :drinker: :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :bigsmile:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news! I cannot wait to meet this little guy:heart:
  • dkell
    Options
    :angry: :angry: New nurse messed up. She put him on a two hour schedule instead of a 4 hour schedule and gave him formula instead of breast milk. She left him cry all day instead of picking him up and calming him down. He started to throw up so he lost weight. When mom got their it took her a long time to calm him down and then Mom raised h#%* with the head nurse and they got him back on track. They decided to keep him until today. :drinker: :flowerforyou: He will be coming home today. We are so mad at the nursing staff that they moved him to last week. They moved him into the area where they don't need to watch him so close with nurses in training because he was doing so good. They set him back from coming home about a week.:angry: Poor little fella, he's trying to get home.:heart::heart:
  • kellch
    Options
    :angry: :angry: New nurse messed up. She put him on a two hour schedule instead of a 4 hour schedule and gave him formula instead of breast milk. She left him cry all day instead of picking him up and calming him down. He started to throw up so he lost weight. When mom got their it took her a long time to calm him down and then Mom raised h#%* with the head nurse and they got him back on track. They decided to keep him until today. :drinker: :flowerforyou: He will be coming home today. We are so mad at the nursing staff that they moved him to last week. They moved him into the area where they don't need to watch him so close with nurses in training because he was doing so good. They set him back from coming home about a week.:angry: Poor little fella, he's trying to get home.:heart::heart:

:angry: They're lucky I'm not there nunu.gif
    What a bunch of idiots :explode: That poor baby needs special attention. :frown:

:brokenheart:

He's ok now, right? :flowerforyou:
  • dkell
    Options
    :flowerforyou: He's home and doing ok but we are worried that he is still a little jondus (i don't know how to spell this) yellowish color. This may mean he is having a little liver problem. The nurse that visits the house is doing some blood test to see whats up.:ohwell:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Aunt Diane...with the jaundice they should try and increase his feedings some. It will help his body rid itself of the bilirubin. Setting him by a window will help as well. We had the same issue w/ both Parker and Ryder and this is what we were told.
  • dkell
    Options
    :heart: Thanks, I will tell them. I don't want this little guy to go though anything else hes had a rough time so far. :heart:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Still keeping little Chance in my prayers--what a little soldier!