5'2" ladies?

Options

Replies

• coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am 5 foot 2 and my current weight is 140 and I want to get to 120. 120 is the weight that I was like "ahhh im getting fat" but that was when I was use to being under 110 my whole life. So I am trying for 120 because I still looked amazing and could fit into my clothes. I have been about a month and it's only been five pounds so far. If I get to 1250 by my birthday next year then I will be happy. Who am I kidding, if I was 120 tomorrow I would be a happy camper!
  • sister_bear
    sister_bear Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.5" which I round up to 5' 3". My goal weight is 132. I have never been skinny and have a broad frame.
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 37 years old. I felt my healthiest at 115 lb., so my goal is to reach that weight again.

Anyone want to be friends? I feel that us short ladies have different challenges because the extra pounds show up much quicker on our frames. Friend me for friendship and support. :wink:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is 115
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    My body, just as others I'm sure, is odd. I have small thighs, small chest, and a small butt. My stomach and back is where I have issues. Being at 5'2, I am aiming to get down to 130ish, give or take. I'm sure it might change as I reach my goals, but as of right now, it's there. Only a hundred more pounds to go. :-/ Ha.
  • Lost_it
    Lost_it Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" & 49 years old & my goal is 140...would love to be 130 but not sure is that will happen
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    I'm 5'3, but I'm closer to 5'2 than to 5'4. I'm 23, currently weigh 123lbs and wear size 6 jeans.

I want to be between 105 and 110, and wear a size 2.

I've been overweight all of my adult life and only now I'm begining to do something about it. And I want to look great, with as little fluff as possible!
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'2" and 24 years old... my current goal weight is 125, once I get around there I'll reevaluate and see where I really want to end up at!

Anyone who is looking for extra support feel free to add me!

Sarah
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    5'2 30 years goal weight 130 lbs. current weight 146
  • Schrodi
    Schrodi Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 23 years old. My goal is 125lbs atm and I'm not budging on that. I used to weigh 130lbs a few years ago and I still felt over weight then. I'm going to lose this weight and get to 125.

I read in a few places that BMI is not a good gauge for what is healthy weight so it really is just what you would feel comfortable with when you get there.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and my goal is to have a healthy Body Fat %. I don't care what weight I am as long as I have the right distribution of fat, muscle, etc.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"! I am always wavering between 112-115lbs. It'd be nice to be 110lbs but I'm more focused on being active and eating healthy than losing weight. I guess those last 5 lbs are what Jillian Michaels calls "vanity pounds" haha
  • LeahBeah12
    LeahBeah12 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 115-120. I started at around 140 and I'm currently 125. My original goal weight was 125 which I thought I'd never be able to do, but now that I am here I would like to lose a little more and keep toning.
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135 =]
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 I currently weigh 131.2 and wear a size 4/6 pants and a small shirt. My current goal is 125 lbs (only 6 lbs to go!). I'd like to be around 120 lbs by December when I have my tummy tuck to get rid of the loose skin (pictures on on my blog..see signature). After the surgery somewhere in the 115 range would be really nice.
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2.5" and I'm pretty happy where I am @ 110lbs. I have a very small frame.

EDIT: I'm 32 years old.
  • dcorbin74
    dcorbin74 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5' 2 1/2 in. My goal is 120....I'm almost 37.
  • dcorbin74
    dcorbin74 Posts: 2
    Options
    Good for you!
  • dhwatts
    dhwatts Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey, I am new on here too, I am 5'2" and I want to be about 145 so I have a few pounds to go! I am on here with the support of my son who is also trying to lose. I want to lose weight as well as support him in his effort to lose. We are all in this boat together and I am open to any help, advice, or encouragement that anyone has to offer!
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    5'2 and I am aiming for 110ish. I haven't been like that since high school and I really want to fit back into my skinny jeans!!!

edit: I am 25~!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!