5'2" ladies?

Options

Replies

• yeabby
    yeabby Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    4'11" and my goal is 115. Under that is not reasonable for me without a lot of muscle loss...not worth it!
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" and 43 years old. I started MFP at 142, and I am 129.4. My current goal is 125. I am thinking 120 will be probably be the next step, but I don't plan on going any lower than that.
  • xkarlax
    xkarlax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow there are lots of different golas on here you all want to meet! the reason i ask is because i never really worried about my wieght that much before but since having my little girl ava last year i piled on the weight, not when i was pregnant?! but when i had her i just ate!! so i never really used to weigh myself much and have no idea when i was at my nice weight?!?
    im going to make my goal or mini goal if you like at 140lbs cw is 160lbs and im 23
    thanks for all your replys feel free to add me as friend :0
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm 20 years old, 5'3 and my goal is about 135. I'm pretty athletic so I'm not too concerned with the scale, though. My goal will pretty much be when I feel comfortable fitness wise.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal is 115.
  • snickles5051
    Options
    I am also 5'2" which means there is not much room for the weight I am carrying. My goal is to drop from 200 to 140. Drinking 72 ounces of water daily, exercising daily, and caounting calories. So far so good!
  • Marcy418
    Marcy418 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and 32 years old and I was up to as much as 147 lbs a couple of years ago and lost down to 115. Now, I am back up to 122 lbs and would like to make it down to 110 lbs. I have read that someone in my age and height range can go as low as 105 lbs and be fine, but I think 110 lbs is a good goal.
  • fab125
    fab125 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" & my goal is 125. I might go down to 120 if it looks like I need to. I'm at 137 now, so we'll see.
  • sammy2672
    sammy2672 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and i'm aiming to get to 126lbs for now. I put on the weight after my children and have never been back to my pre pregancy weight, but i'm hoping to get there now. Good luck with your challenge.

:flowerforyou:
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and my goal is 130 lbs. I was so happy at that weight and I my favorite pair of jeans will fit again.
  • beaner1st
    beaner1st Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 1.5" and 41 years old. I am 131 pounds now. I started this journey aroun 150 pounds and my initial goal was to get back to 130 were I had been about 3 years ago and had been for several years . Now that I am almost at my goal I have moved it down to 127. The Wii says I am "normal" but recommends 120 so I might strive for that. :) Small baby steps. In high school I was 105 without effort. Those were the days. Happy to have anyone add me as a friend if my goals are close to what they are trying to do.
  • anbuckmaster
    anbuckmaster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2", 22 years old and I am currentl 131 but I would love to be 115-120. I have never really had to work out or do anything to maintain my 110-115 before but then I started a medication that tacked on the lbs quick! It was terrible and now I am trying to find the energy, motivation, and strength to get healthy and fit. I really just want to be able to fit in my old jeans and my old shirts. My stomach and thighs and upper arms are where I gained most of my weight. My butts always been big but i'm fine with that! :laugh:

Can anyone that has lost weight share what they have done and what has worked for you??
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    5'2" and my goal is 135. I am bigger boned and muscular so i look a healthy at 135. Anything lower and my bones stick out. I have 34lb to go!!!!!
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 so this doesn't really apply to me, but I'm trying to get to 115.
  • expansion99
    Options
    I'm stock in my same weight for a wk. i don't know what's wrong or if I should just keep it up.
  • DahnaLane
    DahnaLane Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    height: 5' 1"
    goal weight: 125 (current weight 162)
    body type: curvy hourglass, medium frame (want to keep my T&A)

At my all time heaviest 7 years ago (in my first wave of weight loss long before MFP), I was 1" shorter... the extra weight compressed my spine & I could stand straight.

:drinker: cheers to you on your MFP path!
    Dahna
  • expansion99
    Options
    look in tools how to find your BMI according to your height ! I am aiming for 130-125. 5'2"
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    I'm 5 1 & 3/4 I started out at 154 my highest was 168, I'm currently at 142. My goal weight is 130. I have a small upper body and a big lower body, small waist and a huge butt & thighs. I don't mind having a big butt & thighs I just want them to look muscular & not flabby. I think 130 will look good on my frame. My body type probably wont let me get under 130-125 max because of my build. So I'll see how 130 looks & go from there. I don't believe in BMI.
  • StaciO
    StaciO Posts: 998
    Options
    I am 5'2" and my goal weight is 135. My starting weight was 257. I am 42.
  • AutumnPThomsen
    AutumnPThomsen Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2, 35 years old, my HW was 230, SW 224, CW 170, GW 130 but now my doctor is thinking I should just go to 150. I am actually thinking I would like to get down to 125, hold for a while and then increase to 130. I told my doctor that when I get to 150 I will reevaluate!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!