*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* 7.4.11 Week #3 (CLOSED G

Options
12346»

Replies

• Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I did much better coming up to the end...I had no idea eggs included fiber....
    Now i can do better next week.

Monday - 11g
    Tuesday - 12g
    Wednesday - 12g
    Thursday - 10g
    Friday - 12g
    Saturday - 17 g
    Sunday - 15 g
  • journey2size10
    Options
    LET IT FLOW CHALLENGE - 25g/day or 175 grams for the week!

Monday - 12 grams, 163 grams to go!
    Tuesday...12 grams, 151 grams to go!
    Wednesday - 31 grams, 120 grams to go!
    Thursday - 31 grams, 89 grams to go!
    Friday - 11 grams, 78 grams to go!
    Saturday - 34 grams, 44 grams to go! (don't think Im gonna make it but ill do my best tomorrow)
    Sunday - 45 grams, over by 1 gram, for a total of 176 grams for the week!!

(what? I wasn't worried, I knew I could do it!) lmao
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I know I don't get on here very much, but I am the infamous keeper of the spreadsheet! :smile:

I just wanted to let you all know that I am finally starting to love what I see in the mirror! My neck fat is disappearing, my stomach is getting flatter and I'm finally starting to like what I see when I'm in my underwear! I'm almost 45 lbs down, with 41 lbs to go and yet I can already tell that I have gained so much self confidence and empowerment from losing this weight the natural way.

So for those who are struggling right now or have struggled in the past, please know that I've been there. I lost 30 lbs for my wedding, then gained 42 lbs back after the wedding was over. Not only have I lost all that weight, but I actually weigh less than I did at my wedding. I have fully committed myself to making this a forever change. I can't imagine going back to the days when I felt trapped in my own skin, afraid for a special event to come, knowing that I had nothing that I felt like a million bucks in. Now I'm so excited to spend all day at the waterpark in a swimsuit for vacation in two weeks.

I'm not a size 2, but I am a confident woman who has taken control of her life, and decided that I love myself and my body and I want to live my life to the fullest.

Hope you all are having a good week. Please don't give up in your times of struggle because you never know when your days of success will come and how amazing it will be.

Love you all! :smile:
  • daveshoneybun
    daveshoneybun Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get between 25-30 grams of fiber each day, i have to track my have IBS and if i don't get enough it causes me a lot of problems. Thanks Krys for the summer challenge i'm really enjoying doing this, last week worked on the challenge didn't get it all done, had company all week and that was a challenge all of its own.

Monday: 29
    Tuesday: 26
    Wednesday: 21
    Thursday: 27
    Friday:20
    Saturday:22
    Sunday:17
    my total for the week is 162 hope everyone did well with there fiber
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I started out really good this week but the past few days have been hard to get the fiber.

Monday........25
    Tuesday........25
    Wednesday...25
    Thursday........41
    Friday..............24
    Saturday..........20
    Sunday.............21

Not bad for someone who never paid attention to my fiber intake.
  • sameantha
    sameantha Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! I know I don't get on here very much, but I am the infamous keeper of the spreadsheet! :smile:

I just wanted to let you all know that I am finally starting to love what I see in the mirror! My neck fat is disappearing, my stomach is getting flatter and I'm finally starting to like what I see when I'm in my underwear! I'm almost 45 lbs down, with 41 lbs to go and yet I can already tell that I have gained so much self confidence and empowerment from losing this weight the natural way.

So for those who are struggling right now or have struggled in the past, please know that I've been there. I lost 30 lbs for my wedding, then gained 42 lbs back after the wedding was over. Not only have I lost all that weight, but I actually weigh less than I did at my wedding. I have fully committed myself to making this a forever change. I can't imagine going back to the days when I felt trapped in my own skin, afraid for a special event to come, knowing that I had nothing that I felt like a million bucks in. Now I'm so excited to spend all day at the waterpark in a swimsuit for vacation in two weeks.

I'm not a size 2, but I am a confident woman who has taken control of her life, and decided that I love myself and my body and I want to live my life to the fullest.

Hope you all are having a good week. Please don't give up in your times of struggle because you never know when your days of success will come and how amazing it will be.

Awesome job!! I go back and forth myself. It does feel good when you are finally comfortable in your own skin.
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I tracked my fiber the first few days. then I went on vacation and it was really hard to log my food using my phone so I didnt get to log my food :(...so I am not sure how I done on my fiber this week. I will be back full force starting tomorrow.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am going for 25 grams a day a total of 175 grams for the week.
    Monday- 39 grams
    Tuesday-34 grams
    Wednesday-33 grams
    Thursday-33 grams
    Friday-27 yikes bad day!
    Saturday- 37 grams
    Sunday-30
    Total....................233 grams
    This challenge was one I could do again. Thanks and good luck with weigh in everyone
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Mon 16g
    Tues 6g
    Wed 28g
    Thurs 31g
    Fri 11g
    Sat 15g
    Sun 20g

I didn't reach my goal of 25g for Wed-Sun but I will be more aware of my fiber intake. It is hard to plan for everthing is what I have learned this week and everything is a balancing act and take planning to get it all right.
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options

I love this Whit....you go girl! I just can't even believe how you are able to keep up such awesome work and be in med school! I am amazed every time I think about that. You are a rockstar and truly beautiful. Keep up that hard work girl!
  • Val_Gets_Fit
    Val_Gets_Fit Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Let It Flow Challenge: Goal was 20-25 grams
    Monday: 15
    Tuesday:18
    Wednesday: 18
    Thursay :17
    Friday:29
    Saturday:20
    Sunday: 30

Tusday through Thursday I was doing the Shakeology cleanse, so I can't help those numbers. I'm going to be more mindful of my fiber intake from this point on.:smile:

Great job, everyone!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    So i did'nt make my goal for the 147gram (103g short by 44 ) failure to log over the weekend end no excuses

usually track Fiber so my "Let it Flow" goal is going to be 21 grams of fiber a day. Which would be a total of 147 grams this week!

Monday ........ 15g

Tuesday........ 23 g

Wednesday ....... 22g

Thursday ..........23 g

Friday .............20 g

Saturday .................fail to log

Sunday ...................fail to log

Ladies you all doing amazing with the challenge keep it up