Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Those who stood out in the week 5 numbers...

anvy0530.............................with a loss of 4.6lbs last week!
smilingmakesyouhappy.........with a loss of 2.40% of her total weight over the last week!
greenstars.gif
anna_lisa................with a loss of 20.8lbs over the last 6 weeks!
anna_lisa................with a loss of 10.15% of her total weight over the last 6 weeks!
loveshower.gif

And congrats to EVERYONE for losing a combined 49.8lbs this WEEK for a total of 399.2lbs for the challenge so far!

2uge4p4.gif

week6a.jpg
week6b.jpg
week6c.jpg

Replies

• Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Great work ladies, we're onto week 7 already and we've lost nearly 400 pounds!
    Let's see what we can achieve as a team by week 10!
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    ack...I'm sorry...can you add me?

rough couple of weeks with being on vacation and just feeling blah...

it was a gain but this chart helps me be accountable.

I will get back down FAST....LOL
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    rad
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    Wow! We really are amazing! And I can't believe it's week 7 already. Time is flying!
  • cocobeenie
    cocobeenie Posts: 98
    Options
    New mini goals anyone? I want to get in more veggies for more nutrients and fiber and get my abs ready with some ab workouts for the upcoming mud festival ;)
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thank you again for the chart, Rach! I'm hoping to post a loss soon!

This week... Well, my appointment for the ortho came through. It's in OCTOBER. So, this week, I'm going to the walk-in and discussing my options, coping strategies, and what I can be doing to work out, 'cause I'm SO not doing this until October! I'm already cranky and irritable from missing workouts and not seeing any changes at all, I *need* to be moving again!

In the meantime, I'm ten days from my cousin's wedding. I have a dress I'm trying to get into, but failing. I'm debating tracking down my ibuprofen and just putting in 10 days of 30DS, 'cause I need the help, and at least then I'm moving. -.-;;
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options
    I definitely need to start focusing more on veggies. I went from being a vegetarian for ten years to practically being a meatetarian. I'll join in that minigoal. Also, I've been slacking on the water. I did well today, but I want to continue making that a focus this week.
  • jldaley09
    jldaley09 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    way to go ladies! I havent weighed yet, I will in the morning as we just got home from vaca but yes this group keeps me accountable. I was going to wait til next Monday to weigh becuase Im worried about a gain, but gonna suck it up and do it.

As for new goals.. back on track after a long holiday weekend, where I didn't do too horible and gonna start back on the 30 DS for real this time. Bring it Jillian.
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    Keep going girls!!! We are doing great!
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    into week 7 already... sheesh, where does the time go. and i'm still up .1 since week 1!!!
    once again, i have high hopes for this week. i have nothing planned this weekend so hopefully i can stick to my healthy eating.
  • smilingmakesyouhappy
    Options
    Yay everyone, I can't believe we're this far into it already! :)
  • lustris
    lustris Posts: 152
    Options
    Great job again ladies!

I posted this in last weeks thread, but it may have been missed with all the weigh ins. I know some of you ladies purchase clothing from www.pinupgirlclothing.com, and I never have. I'm planning on purchasing this for my grad in November

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/micheline-dress-lace-black.html

I'm curious to know if any of you lovelies have this dress? Or if anyone would be able to tell me if their clothing fits true to size? I don't want to order it, and then look like a stuffed sausage ;)

Any help would be appreciated.
  • angelzoya519
    Options
    wtg ladies!!!
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, and thanks to Rach for making this chart week after week!
    I was actually down 2lbs before the weekend but then gained 0.5lbs back by monday (I don't even have the excuse of celebrating 4th of July like most of you do! lol)
    My goal for this week is to get into the 130s =)
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    well done everyone on the weight loss! My weight loss is really slowing down now I'm getting closer to my goal weight. Have just realised I've only lost 5 lbs since the end of April - rubbish! Does anyone who is close to their goal weight have any good tips for keeping the weight loss going? At this rate it'll take til Christmas to reach my goal weight!
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    great job ladies!!! nearly 400 pounds gone!!! amazing!!! let's keep it up! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Awesome job ladies!!!

Minigoal for today: don't overeat at the Thai Buffett. I hate buffetts buts its my friends going-away party. Can I do just one plate???

Minigoal for the week: workout Thursday and Friday.

...stupid buffetts :grumble:
  • DanceYogaRun
    DanceYogaRun Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Great job again ladies!

I posted this in last weeks thread, but it may have been missed with all the weigh ins. I know some of you ladies purchase clothing from www.pinupgirlclothing.com, and I never have. I'm planning on purchasing this for my grad in November

http://www.pinupgirlclothing.com/micheline-dress-lace-black.html

I'm curious to know if any of you lovelies have this dress? Or if anyone would be able to tell me if their clothing fits true to size? I don't want to order it, and then look like a stuffed sausage ;)

Any help would be appreciated.

I haven't ordered there, yet, but there are measurements for each dress. I'd go by that. Wish I could help more! Btw, I love that dress! I just have to get rid of this belly!! Ugh!
  • mixmastermel_b
    mixmastermel_b Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    400 pounds! so incredible!

i'm kinda bummed i haven't really contributed greatly to that total number but kudos to everyone for working hard!

my.scale.will.not.budge!
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job ladies. Lets see what we can achieve by week 10