Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's Thursday! Stay focused ladies! Get some exercise in, make good food choices, be proud of yourself for focusing on YOU!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    On Day 43, beginning of Week 7 of P90x! My diet could be a LOT cleaner and I've taken more rest days than are scheduled in the program but I'm definitely happy with the results I've seen so far. Going to take some measurements tonight. Really wanna push it the next 2 weeks and have some awesome 60 day photos.

My weight is back up a bit but I'm not logging it until Monday. Need to go back to eating breakfast, packing lunch, and getting in all my protein. :ohwell:
    You are amazing!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Does giving blood count as burning calories? I think it should. Do the butterflies count as calorie burners?

Crazy crazy week. Quick, someone rescue my brains!
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    NSVs! I'm EXCITED!

I went to Old Navy to try on a dress. (It's the 3-tiered sundress looking jobbie, for reference, elasticized top, sleeveless) I needed to know how long it was and how it would fit, so I knew if it would be a good second choice dress to wear to a wedding next weekend. My planned dress, a size 16, SHOULD fit, both by size and by the advertised measurements, but it doesn't. Anyhow, I grabbed a 2XL, and an L (the XL was not there), as well as the usual pair of size 12 jeans, into the change room. The 2XL fits well, as far as I can tell, and I'm pretty pleased... until I bend over. HELLO, BOOBAGE. Whoops. So I try on the large, expecting to look like a sausage. IT FIT. Like, it looked pretty good, even to MY eyes (and I *know* I'm hypercritical of myself!)!! So I'm all smiles, and I try on the jeans anyhow, knowing full well I had a couple inches to go before I could even button them last time I tried. THEY BUTTONED. AND ZIPPED. HOLY CRAP!

At this point, my goal? Actually looking attainable by Christmastime! OMG! I've been planning to be a "size 10" all along. I found out later that sizing in Canada (where I live) is slightly off from sizing in the US (where I grew up), so I'm now shooting for a size 8 here - everything seems one size shifted (so I'd have taken a 3X and an XL in the US, as well as a pair of 14 pants, and shooting for a size 8CAD is about the same as a 10US). I just realized this afternoon, I'M OVER HALFWAY THERE!!!

I started at a size 18. I skipped 16 entirely, am now in possession of size 14s, and wear 12s (muffin toppy, but they fit the rest of me!), leaving me with 10 and 8 still to go! I'M SO FAR ALONG! HOORAY!!!
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    My goals this week are to not gain weight and don't get pregnant. It's my anniversary and my husband and I are having a child free weekend at a spa resort!
  • Asiral
    Asiral Posts: 133
    Options
    wow guys!!! with my NSV this week, im really feeling like my goal is managable and achievable! Im feeling great today, I hope the rest of you are feeling as good as I am!!!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My goals this week are to not gain weight and don't get pregnant. It's my anniversary and my husband and I are having a child free weekend at a spa resort!

Great goals!! :laugh:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! You're doing so well!

I posted before I left but we went on a 7 night cruise from Boston to Bermuda. Just got back yesterday. It was beautiful. I didn't stress about what I ate or drank the whole time because how often do you get to take your daughter on a week long trip like that not just with your husband, but also with your parents? It was amazing.

Before I left I was 142.8 which was up a tiny bit from the week before. This morning I was 144.4. I'm not complaining. No Jillian, No Fitness Pal (no internet or android for that matter) In a few days I should be right on track.

My NSV for the trip was that the clothes I brought with me all fit! It was nice not to drop a fortune on new clothes. DH complimented me every night on what I chose to wear and a dress I bought ages ago I wore for the first time in years. DH asked if it was new. LOL!

It's good to be back and great to see how well all of you are doing!
  • EmpressOfJudgment
    EmpressOfJudgment Posts: 1,162 Member
    Options

Hahahaha! That's the best goal I've heard yet. Have a great time! Happy Anniversary!
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

sorry I've not been around much, but have been knocked on my butt by tonsillitis and laryngitis since Tuesday! :grumble:

Trying my best to stay paleo, but fevers etc are not conducive to cooking! Theres been a lot of paleo pancakes and honey consumed this week! lol!

Hoping to get back to everything ASAP, but am not gonna jump in too soon! I really know how bad it is to try and get back before i'm ready! That's why I've been left with M.E. for several years!!!

righty, I need to go and take some meds, so I'm gonna scoot off and I'll see you all when I'm better

take care you guys! :smile:

xx
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    things have been crazy here... need them to calm down and get back on the wagon :(
  • ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Nice job last week ladies. Hoping that this week will be even better, especially for me. Enjoy your weekend!
  • PrincessBTits
    Options
    Just wanted to stop in and say hi! Super busy around here with Stampede and all the fun that goes with it. Saw the Royal couple yesterday, watched the parade and taking the kidlet to the grounds tomorrow for fun. That will be about 8 hours of walking! Need to get back in the pool but the weather is not co-operating. Need to get to the gym too but my motivation is still toast and I am completely at a loss on what to do to fix it.

How is everyone else doing? I hope you are having a greatmazing weekend!
  • JustJenn419
    JustJenn419 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 193.6

First gain in a while. Looking to get back on track...
  • suzumichan
    suzumichan Posts: 127
    Options
    Weighting in early due to tomorrow being a busy day.

Weight In at 256.1!!!

Really happy cause I fit into a dress i brought before my dad's wedding.
  • sineadgrowden
    Options
    157.4 this week (TOMs not being nice lol)
    good luck ladies hope you had a good weekend :happy:
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, I'm up half a pound this week - time to get back on track with healthy eating.
    Weigh in: 164 pounds.
    Hope you all have a good day and a nice surprise when you step on the scales :)
  • SweetTayta
    SweetTayta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What exactly is the pin up girl challenge....and is it too late to join...if not i would love too
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a busy one, saw take that fri then had my nephews 3rd birthday yesterday, so not a totally healthy weekend and no exercise. But............150.1!!! Am hopefully going to get out of the 150s after being here for ages.
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    200 on the dot, not as much weight loss as I wanted but loss is loss, right?

Well done all! :flowerforyou: