• KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good for you!

Katie
  • lloydmel
    lloydmel Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Congratulations on your success and NICE job on being determined and keeping up with your hard work!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
  • lpeacock06
    lpeacock06 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So tell me what type of exercises you did ......I want to be that skinny again & toned!!!
    you look great!!!!
  • ericka389
    ericka389 Posts: 12
    Options
    Awesome!! You look Great!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    So tell me what type of exercises you did ......I want to be that skinny again & toned!!!
    you look great!!!!

thanks EVERYONE!
    for exercise.. i love the elliptical/walking/running for cardio and I love pilates for toning! I don't really like weight lifting, but I have learned to like it and started doing weights once a week or so. but I'd much rather do cardio. but I like workout dvds that use 5 lb weights mixed with cardio so you get best of both worlds :):):)
  • marcusisntfunny
    Options
    DAMN
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    you're so beautiful & inspirational! xoxo

And you accomplished all that WITH a crazy schedule! :)
  • afwg1979
    afwg1979 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just looking at your face (never mind the body), speaks volumes! You are an inspiration for getting through life's difficulties. Always stay true to yourself.

PS: Six weeks ago, I had my "enough is enough" moment. I've been putting myself first since then and it's only getting better!

You look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S :flowerforyou:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You look awesome keep it up.
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • sarah307
    Options
    Just looking at your face (never mind the body), speaks volumes! You are an inspiration for getting through life's difficulties. Always stay true to yourself.

PS: Six weeks ago, I had my "enough is enough" moment. I've been putting myself first since then and it's only getting better!

You look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S :flowerforyou:

Thanks so much!! and good for you !! :) if you don't take care of yourself, how can you take care of others?! So glad I can help out everyone else with just sharing a bit of my story!
  • tikkamasala
    tikkamasala Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    super congrats to you!!! I am at 135 and trying to get back down to 120-125 (which is similar to what you did)-- based on one of your posts in another discussion, is this when you switched to a goal .5 lbs/week? I'm nervous about adding more calories to my diet but I'm starting to think it's what I need to do to lose any weight! thanks for any advice. :)
  • Lanfear
    Lanfear Posts: 524
    Options
    Brilliant and fantastic photos :smile:

My start weight was about the same as yours (I'm a little taller though) and my BF % is about 25% - you've inspired me to know that I can get it down, as that's what I want to focus on now rather than losing "weight".

Amazing job - you look fab!
  • sarah307
    Options
    super congrats to you!!! I am at 135 and trying to get back down to 120-125 (which is similar to what you did)-- based on one of your posts in another discussion, is this when you switched to a goal .5 lbs/week? I'm nervous about adding more calories to my diet but I'm starting to think it's what I need to do to lose any weight! thanks for any advice. :)

Yes. When i was about 15 lbs away from my goal weight, i switched to 0.5 lb loss/week.. i thought the extra calories were easier for me to maintain with my lifestyle and I didn't care if it took me longer to get to my goal :) But i did end up losing more than 0.5 lb/wk anyways :) LOL.
  • GettingFitterVicki
    GettingFitterVicki Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 also and about 129lb so seeing how you look at 121 is great! Well done, I'm off to exercise...
  • gonnabeHOT_Heidi
    gonnabeHOT_Heidi Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!! :smile:
  • shellbell525
    Options
    Way to go! My current is close to your before... Hope I can keep myself on track and post some great afters too.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Congrats. I'm so glad you finally decided your life was worth taking care of! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!