• Snookieee
    Snookieee Posts: 6
    Options
    :D yayy
  • Snookieee
    Snookieee Posts: 6
    Options
    great job!! :D you look great!
    i cant wait till i can post pics like that. i had started trying to lose weight in January and in may i was told i could finaly have a complete abdominal plasty because i had lost enough weight. soo now im in recovery. my bf says i look like "an autopsy girl" due to my big incision scar. today i was 137, when i started dieting in january i was 182. ive never been under 140 in my life so this is big for me. i want to be between 105 - 110 in time for the navy ball in october. some days i feel like im still that 182 lb person but it's just cause i guess im not used to me yet? idk, but either way im still tryin.
  • laurenlivesfit
    laurenlivesfit Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! :) Im 5'2" also, you inspired me for sure!
  • queenwinslow
    queenwinslow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You are amazing!!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    you have done so well! Looking great!
  • Hermia76
    Hermia76 Posts: 34
    Options
    So wonderful. Well done! x
  • blackrose80
    blackrose80 Posts: 134
    Options
    beautiful! Thanks for sharing! xo
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    How amazing!! You look FABULOUS!!! And you are very pretty..Keep up the good work..Thanks for the inspiration..
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    It sounds as though you truly were having a horrible time there for a while, and I really hope you have kicked your demons to the kerb!!! You are stunning, and you look so much happier. Well done!!! Your story is inspiring xx
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! and so much happier!
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    A-W-E-S-O-M-E Transformation! You simply look amazing. Congratulations on your success!
  • HansTied
    HansTied Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Totaly Impressive. Great job. And for the record, I see a beautiful lady in both pics.
  • aldiaz381
    aldiaz381 Posts: 21
    Options
    You look amazing! Your heaviest is about where I am now and your goal is pretty much were I want to be. Great to see it can be done! Thanks for sharing!!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!
    for posting how my before and after pics have inspired you! It just is so awesome to be able to get to my goals and help others get to theirs also! thank you!! have a wonderful evening/day!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!!! Congratzzz on your success:flowerforyou: Thank you so much for sharing. This gave me the little push I needed to get up and work out today:happy:
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    great!! :)

I just took my measurements and I wanted to add them on here cause I'm so excited! I met my ultimate goals!! :)

Measurements (in inches)!!!!

(July 23, 2011) from Older Stats (Feb. 2010):
    Bust: 33
    Waist: 24.5 from 32
    Hips: 33 from 37 ½
    Body Fat %: 18.4% from 33.71%
    Left Leg = 15 from 19
    Right Leg = 15.5 from 20
    Arms = 10 from 12
    Neck = 11.25
    Weight: 118.4 lbs from 156 lbs!
  • TheShelterCat
    Options
    You look great!
  • AshleyBunny
    Options
    Really amazing! Congratulations.
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! You are a lot like me....I am 5'2" and was always around 125lbs....then over the course of a year I skyrocketed up to 155 due to stress/depression....I am trying sooo hard now to lose it. You are an inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!