Replies

• kerenf
    kerenf Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Ciarn
    Ciarn Posts: 92
    Options
    VERY GOOD!!!! congrats.......................i just started my journey im 5'1 n 188 lbs so i have alot of work to do.....what exercise did you do ?

9237384.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    you guys have definitely made my week!!!

i have gotten a lot of positive feedback and lots of messages/questions about .... stats/exercises/nutrition... so i'm just going to post it on here so i dont have to retype it all over again :):):)

<<<Older Stats (Feb. 2010):
    Weight: 156
    Chest: 36
    Waist: 32
    Hips: 37 ½
    Rt. Thigh: 20
    Lt. Thigh: 19
    Arms: 12
    Body Fat: 33.71%

<<<<Newer Stats (July 2011):
    Bust: 34
    Waist: 25
    Hips: 33.5
    Body Fat %: 19.5%
    Left Leg = 15.5
    Right Leg = 16
    Arms = 10.5
    Neck = 11.5
    Weight: 121 lbs

<<<*yes, i eat back my exercise calories, only on MyFitnessPal program. (as long as I know I am somewhat accurate with my calories burned/calories consumed)

Favorite exercises: elliptical, walking, running, weight lifting, yoga, pilates, swimming, hiking, random workout DVDs - i get very bored easily and love to mix things up!

and I always treat myself cause I have a sweet tooth and that keeps me from going going crazy and having a binge. (I eat like a skinny cow 100 calorie chocolate truffle ice cream everyday!!) but increasing proteins has helped me A LOT because i think that's what I was lacking a lot of before because I try not to eat red meat and was definitely not getting enough proteins to keep me full throughout the day... I also have been zig-zagging my calories. Google it/search for it on the boards. It's just a way of mixing things up with your calories (like mixing up your workouts!) by eating a NET of lower calories for two days (random example 1300), then on the third day eating a higher calorie goal (random example 1600), then repeat. It has helped with flexibility in my schedule and that is how i have been able to break plateaus :) *
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    You lost so many inches!
  • tifmason
    tifmason Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You truly look amazing! Congrats on reaching your goal. (:
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    your mum would be rpoud, very aorry for your loss.
    but welldone in gaining your life back!! very motivating, thank you!!:flowerforyou:
  • zephyr681
    zephyr681 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! this is my first week and i'm starting at 160lbs at 5ft 2" but was wondering if this was really going to work but you have just inspired me to reach my goal!

your mum is smiling down on you. i hope you take the determination you've shown throughout whatever you do x
  • SmorelandTX
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. There are probably a lot of us out there that can relate, and see hope with your success!
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You are not just thinner, but super fit looking! Way to go!
  • stevenleagle
    stevenleagle Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wonder if you are going to get an influx of blokes sending u invites lol
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    WAW that transformation is AMAZING i hope i look that good when i finish x
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well done - you have completely transformed yourself - I hope you feel alot better now about life and you have inspired me :smile:
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Superb, very well done.
  • jdavis193
    jdavis193 Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! What were your workouts?
  • GoGoSuku
    GoGoSuku Posts: 63
    Options
    That is an AMAZING change, love it. :D
  • luscadero
    luscadero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks so much for sharing your story. I have a very similar weight gain story, and am also 5'2". I just signed up here to hopefully help me past my current plateau, and I am inspired! Beautiful!
  • melissabell1984
    Options
    oh my gosh! WOW! That's is amazing! GOOD FOR YOU! You truly are an inspriation, and thank you for sharing!
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! you've clearly been through alot and you came out on top!!! Keep up the positive attitude and youwill do well in life!!!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    you guys have brought tears to my eyes :)

thank you for all your support as i don't have support outside of MFP.

everyone is awesome! and yes, I have had over 50 friend request over the past 3 days now and lots and lots of messages :) Thanks everyone!!

<3
  • masonmst
    masonmst Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Totally inspired!! Thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!