Replies

• Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    well done!:flowerforyou:
  • tiggertail
    tiggertail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow! Go Girl! Am truly inspired...only joined this week but hey, watch this space! Congratulations on your success, not just on your weight loss but also how you've turned your life around. x
  • HalloweenNinja
    Options
    Whoa! Call me superficial, but you were pretty before hand and now you're downright hot! Nicely done! =]
  • xkarlax
    xkarlax Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you look lovely!!! thanx for the inspiration :0
  • barbara1982
    barbara1982 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your pictures are great motivation for me! I'm also 5.2 and my goal weight is 114 lbs! Hope to be there soon! Looking forward to it! :-) Sent you a friend request!
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Now I see the after! Wow! What size are you?

the jeans in the 'after' photo are size 5 short :) thank you!

I was going to ask the same thing! I struggle with visualizing how i've come to look, so it helps to see others and start trying to grasp what I look like!
    You're adorable! And you look gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • ElisaRazz
    ElisaRazz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING!

great work in overcoming everything
  • fenix1976
    fenix1976 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look lush! Im 5,2 start weight almost the same 160 looking to get down to 120 as well!

Great job!!
  • KBrown16799
    Options
    I've been lurking around here for ages without posting but I have to now.

You look a-mazing! You should be so proud, I bet your mum is!
  • sarapulsifer
    Options
    This awsome!!!! :) You are such a strong girl and an amazing role model for sooooo many people! Not just people looking to lose weight but also for people going through a hard time in their life. Im sooooo glad that you got through that and are now happy and healthy! GOOD FOR YOU! :D
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!

I really appreciate everyone replying ! It keeps me going :):)
    I'm so glad that I feel back to the "normal me" and am happy to keep up this lifestyle change. :)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    fantastic ! well done you look amazing :)
  • boubousan
    boubousan Posts: 2
    Options
    You look very great....you truly are an inspiration for me since im 5f2 and have the exact same goal...:wink:
  • Candi8185
    Candi8185 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful then and even more beautiful now. So inspiring! I can totally relate to how you felt. That sense of just wanting to give up. I've been in that boat for the past few months and I am really struggling. Some days I still want to give up. Thank you so much for sharing your story. It gives me hope that I too can overcome my struggle. :flowerforyou:
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I'm only 5'2.. I started at 144.6.. I want to get to 115.. Right now I'm 136.7 you are great motivation for me!!
  • imjustlisa
    imjustlisa Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    wow...wow...wow! I am inspired! You look fantastic! This is one post that I will continue to go back to when i feel i am getting nowhwere or when I think this isall for nothing. You did it!
  • stefraab
    stefraab Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    AWesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can only hope I'm that successful
  • Violetsworld
    Options
    wow, you look great. If you don't mind me asking, what type of workout routine did you follow?

SW: 150
    CW: 136
    GW: 115
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - you have been through so much! You were beautiful before, and you look really healthy now. I'm happy for you that you reached your goal, and you are in a good place inside and out. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! You should be proud! And know you are an inspiration! Fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!