Banana 'Pancakes'.....SOOO DELISH!! :D SO low calorie!

Options

Replies

• kmanda
    kmanda Posts: 7
    Options
    Thank you! I'll have to try it later..
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! I will have to make these for my kiddo's... they love pancakes and bananas!
  • amathwills
    amathwills Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bellieff
    bellieff Posts: 43
    Options
    I made these "pancakes" this morning for my family. they were a huge sucess!! ive never seen my toddler eat eggs so fast. I loved them too, it was almost a dessert! Thank you for this recipe!!
  • ShelbyLB
    ShelbyLB Posts: 431
    Options
    YAY!! I love that everyone is loving these!! I made them for myself on Saturday morning..and they were fab!!! You really can't go wrong with them...even the 'picky' eaters seem to love them!!! :)
    I added a sprinkle of cinnamon to mine...WOOHOO yum!
  • jennyhynek
    jennyhynek Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NatashaJayne23
    Options
    BUMP!

Thank you, that sounds amazing!! xx
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Bump gotta try this
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yum! That's my breakfast sorted for tomorrow! =)
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    BUMP! thanks for the recipe! :)
  • nicolebev436
    nicolebev436 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!
  • Katieladie40
    Options
    bump
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    They sound really tasty...I'm going to try these tomorrow.

• svanhoecke
    svanhoecke Posts: 266
    Options
    Bump!
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    Wow, thanks for the recipe! First thing tomorrow morning I'm gonna try it ... I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to it. ^.^
    So I figured I'd give you a recipe of my own. I made it just today for my dinner and I thought it up as I went along (as in, I dumped a bunch of stuff on the counter and let my imagination cook for me), but it turned out way better than I thought it would. I call it Mushroom Cream Casserole.

You'll need:
    Cambell's Cream of Mushroom soup, one can
    Rozini Healthy Harvest Whole Grain Extra Wide Noodle Style, half a bag
    1 cup of raw mushrooms
    2/3 cup of chopped carrots (I used baby carrots, but regular might turn out fine)
    2/3 cup of diced tomatoes
    1 1/4 cup of Sargento Mild Cheddar cheese

Preset the oven to 450 degrees before doing anything.

First, boil the noodles in a pot. Then put them in a mixing bowl with a can of Cambell's Cream of Mushroom soup. Cut up
    the carrots and tomatoes and mix them in, with the mushrooms. Put in a cup of that cheese and mix it in. Make sure everything is mixed in well. If the mix seems a bit thick, feel free to add a little milk to it. I used 1/4 cup of Rice Dream (because real milk always makes my stomach hurt and half my family is allergic to milk products), but you don't have to use rice milk if it's not to your preference.

Next, put it in a casserole dish and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Then pop it in the oven for twenty to twenty-five minutes.

And there you go! It serves nine people, and each serving is only 164 calories (the way I made it). Enjoy!
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    Just thought I'd report that I was rushed this morning, but still had time to make a 'batch' of these delish pancakes....SOOO GOOD....every time!! :)
    Before I took them out of the pan, I spritzed them with one spray of spray butter....YUM!! I also added a dash of cinnamon again, which I think I will do from now on....:)
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShelbyLB
    Options
    I SO want to experiment with adding other low calorie things to this recipe..does anyone have any ideas?? I thought perhaps a bit of oatbran or just steel cut oats? perhaps a smidge of sugar-free jelly on top? hmmmm.....now I'm HUNGRY! :)
  • amandaking0420
    Options
    Bump, looking forward to trying these :)