The Reel Winners [CLOSED GROUP]

Options

Replies

• Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    @ Okie so sorry for your loss. take care of yourself and others as you work thru this. thinking of you all as the service is today.
  • Whatnow50
    Whatnow50 Posts: 93
    Options
    July 15
    222 calories
    not to much, today is my birthday :happy:

Happy Belated Birthday to you!!!! I'm also a July baby... 13th... it's a great time of year for celebrations!
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    today"s ( july 18th ) calorie burn is of 505 calories gone :)
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    @ Okie so sorry for your loss. take care of yourself and others as you work thru this. thinking of you all as the service is today.

With retrospect my previous comment was really insensitive, I had forgotten it was today. Also thinking of you, Okie.
  • babydull
    Options
    today"s ( july 18th ) calorie burn is of 505 calories gone :)

Awesome, well done!
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    July 18
  • babydull
    Options
    July 18

Great, well done.
  • babydull
    Options
    Hi all! I'm back from vacation! We had a great time but 3G service was non-exsistant so I was not able to keep you updated as I had hoped :(

If you can still use my numbers... here they are-
    Sun July 10 703 calories burned
    Mon July 11 1250
    Tues July 12 815
    Wed July 13 965
    Thurs July 14 695
    Fri July 15 600
    Sat July 16 230
    Sun July 17 0

going to gym later today, will report after! Hope you all are doing well!!!

Great work, I'm really impressed by what you achieved while you were on holiday.
  • babydull
    Options
    Do you guys count your workouts from start time to end time? I don't tend to count my workouts from start time to end time just because they have warm ups and cool downs and i'm pretty sure i'm underestimating my calories doing Jillians banish fat 56 min (45 min actual minus the warm-up and cool down) and Zumba 45 min (more like 35-40 min actual workout) but I would rather underestimate than to think it's more than it really is.... I am just assuming that would be more accurate but I know it wouldn't make that huge of a difference anyways.

736 calories burned today-- I realllly need to get an HRM so I really know how much it is! Bothers me, ha! :)

Very good question. I personally count from start to finish. I noticed on my HRM there isn't a big a gap as I would have thought in the peak of cardio to the warm-up. You're definitely right though that a HRM is best for that. That is, unless you're allergic as I appear to be to mine :(
  • Meglm1117
    Meglm1117 Posts: 70
    Options
    Ahh, that stinks. Sorry to hear that, hope you start feeling some relief soon!
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    July 17 - 487 calories
    July 18 - 230 calories
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    July 18 - 114 calories
  • babydull
    Options
    Great work guys.
    Don't forget that today is Double Points Day so let's show the other teams what we're made of!
  • babydull
    Options
    Today, 19th July: 966 cals burnt x 2= 1932 / 50= 38.64 miles.
  • leahdanbury
    Options
    Today, 19th July: 966 cals burnt x 2= 1932 / 50= 38.64 miles.

Great job today!!
  • denyse24
    denyse24 Posts: 62
    Options
    today july 19th my burn is of 256 calories :)
  • macenro
    macenro Posts: 160
    Options
    july 19 - 471 Calories Burned
  • leahdanbury
    Options
    July 19
    264 calories burned
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Monday, 7/18, 294 calories burned
    Tuesday, 7/19, 813 calories burned
  • feisma
    feisma Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Haven't been able to contribute the last couple of days since I pulled something in my ankle. It is starting to feel better though so I will give the elliptical a whirl tonight and post after that. Starting to get nervouse about doing my race at the end of the month with this ankle thing going on BUT I WILL finish one way or another! Have a great day all and will post again later :happy: