Started JM 30 Day Shred today, anyone else?

Options
I know there are lots on ongoing threds about JM 30 day shred. I started today spontaneously. I know its unusual to start something like this in the middle of the week in the middle of the month, but I just felt I could get through it today. I tried to start it twice before and couldn't make it through. I was proud I made it through. I am looking for a few other shred friends, so if you started today or this week, let me know how it's going and we can support each other.

Replies

• deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I started on the 3rd but used 10 pound weights and injured my tendons. SOOOO I'm finally better and will be starting tomorrow lol. Close enough?
  • punk_mama
    punk_mama Posts: 93
    Options
    My husband and I started today :) I did it a looooong time ago and never stuck with it I might have done 5 days straight. I am really hoping to do all 30 this time!
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Started again today : )
  • ceeshelman
    ceeshelman Posts: 77
    Options
    I'm new here. What is a 30 day shred?
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Options
    Today is day 2 for me!! Holy smokes does she kick your butt!! My legs are the only part of my body that are sore though...not sure what that is all about but I will keep on pushing threw!! We can do this!!
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    i started yesterdayyyyyyy!!! ...i nearly died
  • SwippleCita
    Options
    Today was my 3rd day of the shred. and CRMOM2, my legs are feeling it too. i dont own weights so i been using to cans of corn lol.... but yeah my legs are definitely feeling it..... yeahhhhh im excited that someone else is starting around my time too!! we can do it guys!!!
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm new here. What is a 30 day shred?

It's a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels (Biggest Loser) that is supposed to tone you and bring results in only 20 minutes a day if you do it every day for 30 days.

Oh, and I (re)started it on Tuesday! So far, so good! :o)
  • myurk
    myurk Posts: 108
    Options
    Starting on Monday. You can do it!
  • KimberSt
    KimberSt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 as of today. Owwwww!!! My legs felt like wet noodles on the first day. I walk with my husband first for 30 minutes and then come back and do the 30DS. Whipping my hiney!!!

Come on people!! You can do it!! We have the motivation. Just have to stick with it. :wink:
  • hannahyareli
    hannahyareli Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    today was my 3rd day...my legs are killing me.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I'm starting level 3 tomorrow..i lose ten pounds and 20 inches in my whole body doing level 1.
  • valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow... add me and we can support each other :)
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday....... again.
    Today i did Day 2 Level 1.

u can add me if u want to and maybe we will both make it through this time. :)
  • junipuni
    junipuni Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I did! I've done it before but never stuck with it for as long as I'd like. Hoping to have more dedication this time. :)
  • sigsone
    sigsone Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Started Tuesday, you can count and add me in.
  • giggles724
    giggles724 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and I was expecting to be a little sore but wasn't. I've been exercising for a while so maybe I need to increase the weights I use. I will keep at it though cause I love the motivation. We will see at the end :)
  • tammywho327
    tammywho327 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday (level 1- first timer) and today was tough because my legs killed (OUCH!) But I am hoping it works since I have a goal set that I want to meet on Aug 2nd!

I can use/need any support out there- I can find any excuse to NOT workout!
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    i started yesterday....... again.
    Today i did Day 2 Level 1.

u can add me if u want to and maybe we will both make it through this time. :)

I just double checked my exercise log. Turns out I did day 3 today. Not day 2. It's all just a big blur I guess. Lol.
  • cband
    cband Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start L1D1 as soon as I log off (:
    I'm really looking foward to finding people who will stick too it so we can compare results. I'm not sure how many days a week I'll do it (as much as I can manage) since people are saying it's a butt-kicker. But I've started my blog for results.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/cband/view/here-starts-my-30-day-shred-stats-pictures-122541