Unexpected

Options

Replies

• Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I am fluent in two languages, and can waddle throught a third.
    I am a computer geek, even do some minor hacking.
    I am a romantic at heart.

....oh so much more.
  • TinaRodina
    TinaRodina Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I was a band geek in school... played the flute for 9 years
    I have had 2 surgeries to remove cancer cells
    I used to be the "door mat" type and let people walk all over me
    I paid for my own engagement ring (I wonder why we never got married... haha)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I can be extremely boring, and my lawn mower is 37 years old.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I've worked on some pretty big movies (one involving vampires and one involving a pretty crazy ballerina). :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I can pick up things with me feet, I can also eat and type with my feet.If I ever lose both my arms I will be fine.
    Also if you go into my mpe playlist among all the death metal, goth,and punk rock you will find Britney Spears lol
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and Twilight Fan!!! I prefer watching action, fiction (guy type movies) than sappy love stories...
    I have 3 tats and belly button piercing and just recently took out my nose ring though.
    Use to swear like a trucker...not proud of this!! It slips out when I am mad sometimes.:blushing:
    I am quite the bruiser when I am on the soccer field and not afriad to go against someone double my size.:devil:
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Most people don't expect to find a container garden full of Floribbean trees, herbs and other edibles when they walk into my little suburban courtyard, seeing as there's nothing but concrete everywhere.
  • MsRobin_TheSequel
    MsRobin_TheSequel Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your very own piece of heaven! Glorious!

After all these years, I can still stop and double-dutch with the best of the street kids!
  • vdavis_89
    vdavis_89 Posts: 334
    Options
    I have a 9 year old son who has survived a 12 hour seizure, had leukemia twice before his 4th birthday, had brain surgery to remove seizures... and I still manage to look on the bright side and have an awesome sense of humor.

This is amazing <3 The world needs more positive people like you!!!
  • vdavis_89
    Options
    I've worked on some pretty big movies (one involving vampires and one involving a pretty crazy ballerina). :laugh:

No flippin way! Jealous!
  • vdavis_89
    Options
    I have a 3rd degree brown belt
    I did 4 years of Winterguard in highschool
    I love World of Warcraft and Call of Duty (I can play for hours at a time)
    I may be obese but I am actually extremely picky about what I eat

This is the best topic yet!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I'm a survivor of domestic violence. I am extremely shy, but don't think I won't stand up for myself (I am a Scorpio). I have a poor memory due to a closed skull fracture 22 years ago and poor hearing due to a double ear infection 10 years ago that took 3 months to cure.
  • bluevwgurl
    bluevwgurl Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    i can snap my toes like people snap their fingers.
    I have a reputation of being a complete hard *kitten*, but would help anyone, anytime. (thanks for raising me that way, Gram <3)

Great topic!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    bump
    while I think of my own answers
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I was a teenage mother.
    I never stopped going to school/college. Finally got my BA this year.
    I've never been outside of the US and Mexico.
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my biggest one.....when people meet me now no one suspects or can believe I used to be TWICE the size I am now, until I show them pictures and they are blown away by it!!!

^This. Except I'd have to search very hard to find any pics of me from those days.

Also that I have Avoidant Personality (AvPD). I do well to mask it most of the time.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I have Social Anxiety Disorder and am extremely reserved in most situations, but as soon as I am comfortable I am chatty and opinionated. No-one expects it.
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have Social Anxiety Disorder and am extremely reserved in most situations, but as soon as I am comfortable I am chatty and opinionated. No-one expects it.

It took me over a year to say more than two words to a friend I met thru my brother. Now when we see each other she can't shut me up. :laugh:
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I've never touched cigarettes or drugs, and have only been drunk maybe 3 times.

ETA: I live in Las Vegas so you can imagine how available all of these things are!
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options

It took me over a year to say more than two words to a friend I met thru my brother. Now when we see each other she can't shut me up. :laugh:

Ha! That's pretty much how my life goes. I started a course earlier in the year and the girl who sits next to me always talked to me and I never really said anything to her. She kept saying 'Why don't you talk? I'm gonna get you to talk.'

Now I am pretty sure she regrets her decision because I talk too much.