Unexpected

Options

Replies

• seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 year old son who has survived a 12 hour seizure, had leukemia twice before his 4th birthday, had brain surgery to remove seizures... and I still manage to look on the bright side and have an awesome sense of humor.

This is amazing <3 The world needs more positive people like you!!!

Thank you!
  • seriousaboutlife
    seriousaboutlife Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I can burp the alphabet. ugh... there... I said it.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I can burp the alphabet. ugh... there... I said it.
    awesome.
  • Emma422
    Emma422 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm french polish and sudanese , my dad is muslim my mom is christian , i am christian, i know the arabic alphabet and how to write my given first name in arabic,on a lighter note i am pretty flexible an i have both my splits right and left, my ultimate release is music , i love to sing and dance, i love to swim , im at peace when im in the pool swimming laps i feel as if i am pushing away my problems,i love to make people laugh, and am so passionate about teaching though i haven't begun yet i cry when people tell me they don't think i will be able to find a job with the current education economic situation it literally breaks my heart , i love my sisters more then anything ,and have a radio announcer voice that gets loud involuntarily :)
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and I've never touched cigarettes or drugs

I can relate to this! It's often assumed that I smoke pot based on my "vibe," but I've never touched it ever. I'm just naturally a chill person.

You have no idea what you're missing.....haha jk
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I didn't try sushi until I was 30.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    My first concert was Megadeth when i was 16...........everyones always suprised by this!
    I know a little Polish! Gindobre! chesz jakzimasz!
    I have traveled to as far as Australia and as close to Mexico!
    I ran the Chicago rock n roll 1/2 marathon last AUGUST!!!!! never again in agust its too hot!
    I was a farmer for a year.......
    im a slumlord!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Oh and once gunned a whole bottle of merlot (in 30 seconds) right before a Coldplay show! We couldnt smuggle it in so well......I flexed it fast!
  • aneumany
    aneumany Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i have a degree in Criminal Justice and want to be a cop! haha... sometimes wish id joined the military, and love cars! lol im sure theres more but this is call i can think of at the moment lol
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    I have Social Anxiety Disorder and am extremely reserved in most situations, but as soon as I am comfortable I am chatty and opinionated. No-one expects it.

^^^Me too :blushing: I always tell people how shy I am, but my friends don't believe it because I ramble on so much (nerves). I started talking really young (6 months) and then at about a year I completely stopped, and would only point at things if I needed something...started talking in full sentences when I hit 3. :laugh:
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I didnt start eating spicy food until H.S.............
    I was extremely shy in grammar school!

My tan wasnt as awesome as it is........................it once was just regular tan. :bigsmile:
  • glorydays33
    Options
    I am terrified of frogs, I love video games and reality shows, I'm 28 and still love cartoons and I prefer beer to wine and I can pick up a beer bottle with my butt cheeks lol...don't ask
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I LOVE to hunt and fish , I shoot targets Very well !

I have been in 7 weddings and none were my own !

I hate peanut butter ...its a texture thing !

I love the taste of beer

I was in Color Gaurd in High school and I took dance classes for years !

OH and one time in Band camp.....................NNAAAHHH just kidding

I had a very wild side in school !
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I can remember dates/birthdays and numbers well.... but cant remember half the things my supervisor says to me. lol
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I once wanted to go into Forensics (long before CSI became popular).
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    People are always shocked to learn that I used to drive a cab. Also, in my early 20s, I hitchhiked around the country and went on Grateful Dead tour......hmm, other stuff, but not so sure I want to share it on here!:wink:
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I crochet. I am like a little old lady i collect yarn and i am actually selling the stuff now i dont have room to store it all and it is sitting there wasting away. I usually crochet if i am watching a movie or tv, I like to multi-task just sitting there makes me feel like I am wasting my time. I can also burp as good as the boys.
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    - I play the bassoon
    - I'm Pagan
    - I used to be obese
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I love 90's Music!!! hahahaha

I DONT wear glasses!

I was a video game nerd in grammar school! and kinda still am as I own a PS3!
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    im smart and love to learn different things but at the same time im really ditsy so i always confuse people they think im dumb... lol