Unexpected

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    We didn't have a VCR until I was 12. (1990)
    We didn't get cable until I was 16. (1994)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    I dont have cable
    I dont have a PC or a laptop at home
    I dont own an Ipod

I am so out of the loop when it comes to television it isnt funny......HA!
  • lildevil968
    lildevil968 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I can speak a little Arabic.

I have ridden on an Army Helicopter 213 times.

I can site a scope, and disable a moving vehicle in just under 30 seconds.

I love to go 4wheelin, and drive the 4wheelin vehicle.

I have classic New Kids on the Block on my Ipod right now.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I don't own a t.v.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I don't own a t.v.

You got me beat! hahahaha
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I am a book hoarder
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I have to stop stressing myself out and worrying about the minutest of things.................
  • tubbytabbytales
    tubbytabbytales Posts: 5,883
    Options
    I was in German Honors classes all 4 years of high school, AND the German Club President. (I can't speak any of it now. HAHA!)

I have all the "Hannah Montana" Soundtracks, and still listen to them, in my car...childless.

I was suicidal for several years, even went to a rehab facility for it.

I read the last page of the book before I read the rest of it. (I understand this drives people nuts, I can't help it.)
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    hum..
    in highschool i was a punk rocker chick (i look kinda preppy now) had purple/blue/fire engine red hair
    im in the air national guard (i have my ears pierced to high heaven) but will be getting out in december. (im a medic, i dont fly planes)
    speaking of piercings...i have 24 of them
    i know WAAAYYYY too much about dog nutrition and dogs in general (got any ?s about feeding your dog u can send me a message)
    im really rather outgoing but super shy
    i LOVE math :p
    im terrified of birds
    i dont do drugs but have little to no short term memory
    im dyslexic but love to read

on my ipod right now is techno, dubstep, nirvana, korn, NIN, New kids on the block, Marilyn Manson, nsync, christina aguilera, britney spears, rob zombie, blink 182, and bush :) so i have a weird taste in music :p

i was going to school to get my RN but i dont like touching people (im no longer going to school)

TubbyTabbyTales "I read the last page of the book before I read the rest of it. (I understand this drives people nuts, I can't help it.)" i do the same thing!!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I'm lactose intolerant.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    I owned a Chihuahua(I miss her dearly)...............everyone tought Id own a big dog.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Everyone assumes my favorite Spirit is Tequila..................BUT its not its Whiskey!!!! Tequila a close second! You should see how many bartenders think its Tequila whenever I ask them for a suggestion...they always say tequila! hahaha must be my awesome tan!
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I've failed 6 lie dector test....and I wasn't lieing!
  • Windress
    Windress Posts: 22
    Options
    Ahh, fun!

A Fact about me that always catches people by surprise is that I'm a huge Comic Book nerd. I've been reading Marvel comics since I was 6 years old, and I know way more about the X-Men 616 Universe (Wolverine's history in particular) than most people (men or women) I've met. I used to be the creator and owner of a comprehensive online database about Wolverine, called Wrathoftherunt.com, and was featured in Wizard Magazine for several years as a Subject Matter Expert.
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely terrified of alligators or crocodiles....even pictures of them.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of the dark and cockroaches. Can't kill a bug to save my life.
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    Ahh, fun!

A Fact about me that always catches people by surprise is that I'm a huge Comic Book nerd. I've been reading Marvel comics since I was 6 years old, and I know way more about the X-Men 616 Universe (Wolverine's history in particular) than most people (men or women) I've met. I used to be the creator and owner of a comprehensive online database about Wolverine, called Wrathoftherunt.com, and was featured in Wizard Magazine for several years as a Subject Matter Expert.

AWESOME!
  • rg4u
    rg4u Posts: 20
    Options
    I don't own a t.v.

haha likewise!!
  • BEERRUNNER
    Options
    that I carry a picture of my mom in my wallet!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    that I carry a picture of my mom in my wallet!

:heart: