craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 192
    this week - 189

week's loss - 3 lbs :drinker:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Everybody is doing so well , congrats to everyone , almost 3 weeks ago i started to zigzagging my calories and i gained 3 pounds since then i have set my goals to maintenance and exercise 6 days a week burning 300 to 500 cals and at the end of the day i see my calorie deficit, the scale is now going back down and i am so happy , hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Everybody is doing so well , congrats to everyone , almost 3 weeks ago i started to zigzagging my calories and i gained 3 pounds since then i have set my goals to maintenance and exercise 6 days a week burning 300 to 500 cals and at the end of the day i see my calorie deficit, the scale is now going back down and i am so happy , hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend :flowerforyou:
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you cookie. Glad the scale is going back down!

Oh boy Christmas is just around the corner and I weighed in at 200.4 over the weekend! So close. Gotta get under 200 to be Sexy for Christmas.

CRUNCH TIME - low sodium, low calories, high water, high fruits and veggies . . . no eating out for this girl this week! I'm gonna get there if it is the last thing I do!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!! I MADE MY SEXY FOR CHRISTMAS GOAL!!!!

Today (Tuesday) I weighed 199 lbs even! So so so exciting to reach a goal that I set way back when.

I hope many of you are sexy for Christmas. Have a wonderful holiday. This is the best Christmas present ever ever.