~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    May I join this group? and the spreadsheet? I might sound like a nerd, but spreadsheets really excite me:flowerforyou:

CW 164
    GW 150

Thanks!!! I hope I am not too late!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ha I did not realize that picture will be a year next Thursday. To think I thought that was a good picture when I posted it. Now I am just amazed at how far I have come. I will be posting 50lbs lost pictures middle of next week when my husband come home to help take pictures. This morning I was 198!!!!!! I never want to see 2-- again so I may not step on the scale again till next friday and bust my *kitten* this week with food and exercising.

Went hiking with my friend today that recently got in engaged. I will be part of her wedding party, wedding is planed for December. Her concern was whats going to happen with altering MY dress not hers?!?! I had to laugh at her and told her it would work out. She even asked when my trip to disney in december was to plan around that. I told her shes crazy and to not worry about me, I would cancel my trip and worry about my dress, she is going to have enough to worry over. So this is even another reason to be sexy for Christmas. First time being in a wedding other then my own.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    What kind of scale do u guys use and how many times u weigh urself
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    so glad everyones weighing in! great losses this week!! I will weigh in this friday but the friday after i wont be able to because i'll be in China so PLEASE DON'T FORGET ME!! OR KICK ME OFF :( lol
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I am back up to 185. Unhappy face :-(
  • carintoby
    Options
    CW: 174.8
    Hanging in there. Slow and steady wins this race my friends!
  • carintoby
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Great job. Keep it up, it's within arms reach.
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    So i haven't posted in a while , due to my plateau , i have splurged for 2 days or so , which was 2 weeks ago , my scale keeps giving me different numbers so i do not know which one is right, anyway my weight for today is 124.6 i think, hope u all have a wonderful sunday :drinker:
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I am at 197. Blah. I hate this stuff. But, I guess something that is good is I have been taking off a different medication that was causing weight gain. So hopefully I will start losing weight soon. I need to start posting in here more often, it is just so hard when you aren't losing weight. I am still dieting and exercising, just not losing. Sucks.
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    118 days until Christmas. That's almost 17 weeks. I can still lose some weight. I can lost 30 pounds if I really dedicate myself. I need to get back on track and keep my goal in mind. I can do this.
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Some exciting news...... I'm pregnant!!!! Plus I posted halfway pictures.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330312-50lbs-loss-in-6-months-and-3-weeks

I looked at changing to maintenance and I just can not bring my self to eat 2200 calories a day!!! So I have dropped it to losing one pound a week or 1760 calories. Talked to my OB/GYN nurse and she says 1600 calories should be enough and would discuss more at my first appointment in 3 weeks. So my goal for christmas will have to be changed. Right now my goal is to just stay at the weight I am or to lose very slowly defiantly not to gain any yet. Can't get in to the mind set that I'm eating for 2 because thats BS.

I figured out how to resize the pictures so here are my pictures:

8-29-111Face-2.jpg
    About 2 months in at 236lbs
    3-27-111Face-1.jpg
    6 monts 3 weeks at 198 and Pregnant!!!
    8-29-111Face-1.jpg
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/330312-50lbs-loss-in-6-months-and-3-weeks

I looked at changing to maintenance and I just can not bring my self to eat 2200 calories a day!!! So I have dropped it to losing one pound a week or 1760 calories. Talked to my OB/GYN nurse and she says 1600 calories should be enough and would discuss more at my first appointment in 3 weeks. So my goal for christmas will have to be changed. Right now my goal is to just stay at the weight I am or to lose very slowly defiantly not to gain any yet. Can't get in to the mind set that I'm eating for 2 because thats BS.

8-29-111Face-2.jpg
    3-27-111Face-1.jpg
    8-29-111Face-1.jpg

OMG congrats!!!! that's so exciting!!
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Congrats to Mundy86! And Pam, I love your NSV!!!!
    I am weighing in today at 197.5!
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    CONGRATS! That's so awesome!

I am posting because I figured I should. I ate 1617 today and burnt 335, so my net calories was 1282. I am trying to focus most on the net calories, because I want to keep it above 1200 for my metabolism, but not more than 1600. I mean some days it will happen, but I want to keep it between those two numbers. I need to keep the net above 1200 because I have Hashimoto thyroiditis and I have read that if you eat too little it will just make your metabolism worse. I know that is true for most people, but especially people with a thyroid problem. Make sense.

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and see where I am at. My appetite has been a lot less lately because I have been off that medication. I am really happy about that. I am just hoping that I start losing soon. Whether it be the medication, the thyroid, or just me, I hope that something changed and I lose weight now. I am trying to get my habits under control. I mean I have been doing well with my eating habits, but there is always something I can do better.

Hopefully it will also help me posting in here more often. Maybe it will keep my goal right in front of me rather than just in the back of my mind. *shrugs* worth a shot.

I hope everyone else is doing better or at least doing their best to stay positive.
    We can do it!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options

8-29-111Face-2.jpg
    3-27-111Face-1.jpg
    8-29-111Face-1.jpg
    Congratulations!! My 20 month old was a result of losing weight! lol Feels great and would never change it as she's wonderful!
    So glad you got advice too, I wish I had as I gained back all that I'd lost (I've only now lost it all again).
    Keep an eye on what you're eating and I'm sure you'll do well - I gained 7lb with my first daughter (in the last few weeks only) and had lost it all when I had her. :) so it can be done, just be sure to have food on hand when you're truly hungry as there will be times when you'll eat anything! lol
    you can see the difference in your pics too - great losses!! Can't wait to see your bump! lol
  • porffor
    Options
    Had a mid month fluctuation but back down to 179 today and super happy to be back in the 170's :) My friend visited I haven't seen for over a year and I'll be honest I was naughty! lol took me over 2 weeks to lose what I gained! Grrr lol.

So.. my CW is 179

It's 16.5 weeks till xmas
    means I need to lose 1.5lbs a week.. going to have to up my game and stay on track but it is still achieveable. :)
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    CW: 162.6

Yes!!!!:laugh:
  • porffor
    Options
    Well done! ^^
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    07/01 - 240
    07/08 - 234.8
    07/15 - 234.2
    07/22 - 237.6
    07/29 - 235.2
    08/05 - 232.8
    08/12 - 229.0
    08/19 - 228.4
    08/26 - 227.6

09/02 - 230.2

TOM ftl
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    224, it seems I just keep going up lately...