~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Mundy you are losing like 3 lbs a week so you will be in wonderland next week for sure -- plus you'll be at 50lbs lost, you should totally post "in progress" pictures.

good job to all the ladies that lost!

For new people - if you aren't on the spreadsheet yet, I apologize and I am a failure at the spreadsheet, it is in no way personal to you. Please message me your stats.

My scale is acting REALLY weird but it seems to like the number 182.6 so I'll take that for now. I don't seem to have gained and its TOM so thats good.
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi all, it's been a crazy 'back to school' week so I'm a bit late, sorry! I have stayed at 184.8lb, which I'm taking as positive because it means I didn't regain my illness loss from last week!!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    wow, I have been busy. but Ithink I am up. 196.4.
    I went to Mom's and fell off the wagon.
  • rebbecarose
    Options
    Would it be okay if I joined this group. I really need a place I can talk about all this weight loss ache's pains and success because I'm driving everybody in the real world nuts when I talk about it. It seems like you all are a great group who supports and motivates one another and I'd like to be a part of that.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    sorry i'm late =( been super busy!!

last week - 214.6
    this week - 211.8

week's loss - 2.8 lbs
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 219.4 sorry im late
  • epalone2
    Options
    Today's weigh in:
    SW: 194
    7/21: 189.8
    7/28:187.4
    8/6: 184.5
    8/14: 182
  • bikiniiswaiting
    Options
    sorry have'nt been on ,,, been busy and sick ..... afraid to get on the scale to see if i have lost anything,,,, but yesterday I put on a pair of yoga pants that i have not wore for about 4 or 5 months and they do not stay up anymore, so the way my clothes fit i will say i am losing but the way i think ,,,i am not,,, don't know we will see I will weigh tommorrow morning,,,,, :)
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I am on vacation with very limited internet access, I could not weigh in on Friday, because I don't have a scale, But I think it would be the same as last week at 178.1, I will still be on vacation this Friday without a scale so I'll weigh in Monday.
  • bikiniiswaiting
    Options
    weighed this morning and have only lost 1 pound in the last couple of weeks....:sad: need to figure out what I am doing wrong and kick this in the butt..........:tongue:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    What up ladies, we've been quiet this week. I am feeling like the loss is really slow, I dunno if its just because I'm not being as good (probably) or what but *sigh*. Trying to keep my protein high every day - I do a lot better when I do but the last two days I was pretty bad about it
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    it has been a quiet week! weigh in tomorrow! i'm excited! yet a little nervous! how's everyone else's week?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Well, it was a disappointing week for me. I gained 3 lbs. My weigh-in this morning showed 232.5. That's ok. I will just have to try harder and stay focused.
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hi sexy elves. Hope you all are doing well. I'm doing great and optimistic about going forward. I love this time of year as fruits and veggies are so delicious. Went to the farmer's market and got great yummy stuff. Who knew nectarines are so high in potassium? Also, my three boys are back in school and we can get into more of a schedule! I've already peaked at the scale am excited to share good news tomorrow, just waiting to see how good!!!
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join. My goal weight is 120 for Christmas and I'm 133.8 now. Only 128 days left. :)
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Hey ladies! Weigh-ins in the morning!? I found myself up 5lbs this week but I've been sweating like a madman to get it off, excited to get on the scale! See you in the morning, good luck all!
  • gethealthygetfit
    Options
    I haven't been around lately because there is nothing to really report on. I haven't been losing weight, I have been staying in my calorie limit, and I have been exercising everyday. Yet, I am still not losing weight. I cannot stand that I am not losing weight, it really sucks.
  • wickedmilly
    Options
    Another loss - 244!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I haven't been around lately because there is nothing to really report on. I haven't been losing weight, I have been staying in my calorie limit, and I have been exercising everyday. Yet, I am still not losing weight. I cannot stand that I am not losing weight, it really sucks.

what a shame :( Dont lose faith tho! maybe you should reassess and try something new?
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot to post - adding to my diary now! Anyway, it was all good, 2lb now and 186lb :-)