~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    CW 304.6!!!
    im elated with that...hoping 2 hit my 1st goal by my b-day, 8/13....will be soooo excited if im under 300 by my 26th bday. it will have been the first time i weighed under 300 in, i'm guessing, 5 years :embarassed:
  • firemama
    firemama Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Aloha all,
    I hope it is not too late to join, I want to be hot for santa too this Christmas:tongue: . My goals are a .5lb a week from now till Christmas. I hopefully should be down by 11 lbs. I know a .5lb weight loss a week seems a little weak, but I am one who tends to throw in the towel if I don't see my weekly goal, and I know that I can do - .5 a week. I wish you all good luck and will commit to be on the boards weekly. Have a great one.

Aloha,
    na Napua

CW: 150
    12/11 139
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    CW 304.6!!!
    im elated with that...hoping 2 hit my 1st goal by my b-day, 8/13....will be soooo excited if im under 300 by my 26th bday. it will have been the first time i weighed under 300 in, i'm guessing, 5 years :embarassed:

Well done!! Sounds like you're doing brilliantly and on track for your birthday :) Hope you have a fab non-fattening day to celebrate! :)
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Again...the exact same weight. I've changed my caloric intake as I'm doing a great job maintaining but that's not the goal!!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 162.6. I think I've hit a plateau :/ Oddly enough my skinfold measurements keep going down, though...
  • bikiniiswaiting
    Options
    not to sure what i need to be doing ,,, all new to me,,,, you weigh every week? certain time? could someone let me know if I can still get in this..
  • porffor
    Options
    bikiniswaiting - welcome aboard! lol yes, you state a SW (start weight), CW (current weight) and then GW Goal weight
    Then weigh in when you want - normally weekly though I weigh daily I only post once a week on this sort of thing. :) If you want to natter along the way you'll get support etc from others. :)
    Hope that helps.

How's everyone today.. seems mad thinking of xmas but it'll soon come around :)

I am going to measure myself tomorrow - haven't done this for a VERY long time! I should have but always hate knowing my stats. Will help when the scales don't move though and I ride a lot so that will help - though my main riding is going to eas off when I start Uni (unfortunately).
  • bikiniiswaiting
    Options
    :blushing: I would really love to be in on this challenage if you are still taking people in ,,, only have'nt really figured out how to join a challenge,,,, please just let me know what I need to do to be " SEXY FOR CHRISTMAS ":blushing:
  • bikiniiswaiting
    Options
    sorry just seen the new post and answer to my question,,,, Thank You very much,,,,,,,

sw :: 185
    cw :: 171
    gw :: 145
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Got all the old participants updated, need to add the new participants.

TOM finally arrived (I really should mark how often it is, its freakishly non-often like every 40 days). we'll see how it goes. I'm expecting to maintain - but it kills me because I can SMELL 179 ahead and I want to see that second digit change so bad.

How are people doing on situps (if you're still doing it)? I fell off the wagon but I did a great ab exercise (requires 2 people) the other day. Someone stands over your head (or just behind I guess?) with their feet on either side of your head, you grab their ankles then you hold your legs up vertical and straight. They reach out and shove your legs toward the ground --- you have to stop your legs from hitting the ground and then bring them back up. It was really fun (weird I know) and it totally killed my abs - if you can find a buddy todo it with I recommend it highly.

Hey spiral - have you considered that you may be eating not enough? Or maybe you are eating some food which your body doesn't digest well?
  • porffor
    Options
    Will struggle to get peace to do situps at the moment but will give it a go! :) I ride my horse most days so figure this is a good workout most of the time! lol

When does everyone weigh in? I'll try and remember a day - I weigh daily - bad habit I know but it's a habit that keeps me concious aobut my weight so I've let it happen over the years.
  • naphia
    naphia Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Tomorrow is my weigh-in day (i've committed to only weigh myself once a week), but I want to be 140 by Xmas.
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    weigh in tomorrow and i'm not looking fwd to it. i had a sneak peak this morning and i was the same i was last week but ive been very good so i'm hoping to atleast have a minor lose. are we having a different challenge this week?
  • CandlesbyHeather
    Options
    Hi there ~ I'm new to MFP but love it so far. I used a differerent tracking site a couple years ago before I became pregnant with my 2nd child but it has changed and I have had a hard time staying on track since then. Please add me to the challenge if it's not too late! My startig weight is 195 lb and I would love to get down to 145 lb as an ultimate goal!
  • porffor
    Options
    Cool will fit in with the friday weigh in :) maybe now is a good time to start ONLY weighing once a week for me - it's been a long time! lol
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Posting weight in for week 5 August 11th

LW 191.4
    CW 190.6

Slow but steady wins the race :)
  • dizins
    dizins Posts: 21
    Options
    was 210 , today 209 down 1 lb.
  • equinehugger3
    equinehugger3 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Am I too late to join?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    This weeks weigh-in - 229.5. Wooohoo, im below 230 again.
  • porffor
    Options
    SW 183
    CW 180

Sooo pleased to have shifted 3lb this week! :)
    Heading lower in the 12 stone range now and into the 170's feels fantastic, haven't been in the 170's firmly since I had my baby (I dipped my toe but came back into the 180's again a couple of months ago).

Thanks so much for a great thread!