I'm in please! Not sure how to join a challenge because I am new! (:
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    232.8 today
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i stayed the same this week :ohwell: i guess it's good considering i went on vacation, but it sucks considering i did SO WELL while i was away. i got plenty of exercise and sleep and i made great food choices.....so i don't know what happened. i'm kind of upset about it....but oh well, at least i didn't gain...:indifferent:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Okay I am putting in yesterday's weight. 195.8. As long as it keeps going down. 30DS today too. Just recovered from the first time. Wow, 20 minutes really kicked my butt.:bigsmile:
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 212 (also SW)
    Week 2: 206.2
    Week 3: Vacation
    Week 4: 206.2

Total lost: -5.8 lbs

Sorry I didn't check in last week, but I was on vacation for 6 days enjoying my yearly trip to the beach. :smile: But I'm super proud of myself that I didn't gain anything over my vacation, AND I'm still on track to meet my X-mas goal. :happy: Hopefully next week I'll have a big loss to make up for standing still this week.

Keep up the amazing work everyone! I'm still doing my sit-ups along with running and Zumba. In fact, while on vacation we went shopping and I bought a pair of Levi's in a size smaller than the same brand/style (Levi's 515) than I bought in Feb! Made me feel really great about my progress so far. :drinker:
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am recording yesterdays weight because I ended up eating to much sodium and I am a bit scared to look today! I need to flush with water, but I usually weigh twice a week anyway so this is a consistent number.

LW 193
    CW 191.4:love:
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    current weight - 174 lbs woohoo!!!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone....a great start to a Sexier you for Christmas!

Pam aka Cherubcrnp
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 217
  • nlsalvatore
    nlsalvatore Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Thursday weighin - 200.9 - I never remember to weighin on Thursday. Hope all are doing will!
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm going with yesterdays weigh in of 204.5. TMI-Having issues with BMs. Which is suprising now that I eat very healthy and mostly fruit and veggies. Oh well it will work out in the end.

I will say its been 6months that I have been losing weight. Not once during that time have I wanted to give up. It still sucks some days but for the most part I enjoy the healthy food and truly dislike the junk food I would eat before. Excercising is still some thing to work on. I would like it to be just a part of my everyday routine but not have to do a dvd to feel like I worked out. Not sure what point I will get there. Moved rock around in my yard for 8-10 hours over the last 2 days but does not feel like enough of a work out.

Ya for 6 months!
  • carintoby
    Options
    My weigh in yesterday was the same, no change for the week. :-(
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Weight for today 123.8 , and even i'm not sure that's right since the scale likes to play tricks on me :grumble: , hopeu guys have a fab weekend:drinker:
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Weighing in at 178.1!!
    3.1 pounds lost since last week, most I have ever lost in a week!!!
    I have lost 6.9 pounds since the challenge started!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Hi is this group still open?
    I'd love to join as would keep me on track when I start uni in Sept.

CW 183
    GW 154
  • epalone2
    Options
    Today's weigh in:
    SW: 194
    7/21: 189.8
    7/28:187.4
    8/6: 184.5

9344988.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Weigh in for today... drumroll please... 183.8, down from 188 last week!!

Unfortunately, this is due to being ill, but it is my goal to not put this back on next week!

I lost like 8 lbs due to illness and that was more or less the jumpstart for this whole thing. You'll keep it off.
    can we have a challenge this week?? anyone got any ideas? maybe aiming to burn a certain amount of calories? but what's a good number to aim for?

1400 calories for the week? that is an hour of slow walking per day - so any higher calorie activities mean you get to spend less time doing em.
  • risaiz
    risaiz Posts: 47
    Options
    My weight for this week is 255. How is everyone doing with the sit-up challenge?
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Situps will be restarted this week now I'm over being sick, start back at work though after five weeks holiday so other exercises might go out the window for a while!!
  • crnaiwilb
    Options
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/4655/yforchristmas.jpg

Hope its not too late to join!
    Im just beginning my journey
    SW 173
    CW 172
    GW 128
    Love the icon