Options
    last week - 216.8
    this week - 214.6

week's loss - 2.2 lbs. :drinker:

nice loss!
  • spiralgirl71
    spiralgirl71 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Again...I weigh the exact same as last week. I need to get back to my daily cardio. I WILL make this stinking scale go down next Friday. I will, I say!!
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    And Tom is visiting so maybe I am losing.:bigsmile:
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I don't fit in much exercise. I try to count my cals however I did run once this week. I did 1.8 miles in 24min of course I did the run walk thing. I was at my Mom's house. When I came back in she was like- You weren't gone for very long. Wow. To bad I can't run all the time. I can't wait till school starts I will just have the one not 3 to lug around. Even with the gym thing It is like getting ready for work. To go the gym is a 4 hour process.
    Anyway I am ranting now. Have a great day!
  • darln2u
    darln2u Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost 13lb then gained it back. My current weight is 153 my goal would be 135-140. I will weigh in every friday starting next friday because I just weighed today.
  • dizins
    dizins Posts: 21
    Options
    Current weight 207 , this week stayed the same but I know why, had 2 birthday parties this week no more parties!!!!
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Seriously starting to hate this upward swing that I'm on :(

CW: 237.6

CW: 235.2

Happy to see the scale heading back down :D
  • Gary6030
    Gary6030 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi I dont' want to interrupt your PHENOM Group you have going. I just wanted to extend an invitation to participate with us. Thought maybe there might be 20 + 1 captain to join as a team. Team: Sexy Christmas Ladies or something.

Challenge Invite
    I'd like to invite you all to join our TEAM August Challenge. Great daily exercise challenge, weekly eating challenges and team challenges. Lots of fun, support and motivation. Here is our forum post.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/299772-team-challenge-beginning-august-1st-open-to-all

Message me if you'd like to be on a team!
  • missysmission777
    missysmission777 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I love this idea.... OH to be SEXY by Christmas.... that has a RING to it.....

Cheers & may you have many many sexy workouts.....

:drinker:
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to those who are doing a great job with loosing each week.

For those who got stuck, there is always another week, let us be your motivation until Christmas :drinker: We can support each other!

(LW) Last week 194
    (CW) Current week 193
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    cw: 217.8
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    cw- 177 up 1 lbs :grumble: not bad considering Tom is visiting, but gotta do better next week
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    I know I posted that I wanted to join but I don't think I posted weights =/ I've gotten back on track this week and hoped to get back in with you guys, I wonder if I'm still on the spreadsheet?
    I was 177 when this challenge started weighed in at 172 this morning. Goal by Christmas is 150
    Hopefully I'm still allowed =(
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    OOH! Found the spreadsheet I am still on it!
    Just have a few blanks to fill:

Start Weight: 177
    X-Mas Goal : 150
    Week1 Jul15:174
    Week2 Jul22:174
    Week3 Jul28:172
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    7/29/11 weight in 208. Stayed the same but that's ok. I know the reason (dang pot luck).

That's a good idea about trying insanity or another work out. His issue is not that its all girls or that its a girly work out. The issue I see is that its hard for now and he gets frustrated with it. I try and give him encouragement that he's doing well and tips such as I was in the same spot and for him just to keep at it. Maybe trying a different work out will put us both at the same spot and we can both complain about it together. Lol.
  • _BeccaLynn_
    Options
    I'm in!! I am currently 191 and my Christmas goal is 160.
  • mopedgirl007
    mopedgirl007 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Currently 181.2, Lost one pound since last week and 3.8 since the challenge started.
  • carintoby
    carintoby Posts: 21
    Options
    CW: 178.6 Rough week (non food related) but hanging in there!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about being sexy for Christmas AND I've had several sexy workouts recently! :blushing: I'm not on the spreadsheet (and am fine with that), but I'm in and am happy to report that I'm down 4.1 lbs (224.4 lbs) since I last checked in with this group on 7/22 (228.5 lbs) . Woot, woot! I'm ahead of schedule :happy:

We can do it guys and gals!
  • jen_s_perez
    Options
    I am in! Long term goals are always good!

1874466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

SW: 214
    CW: 198
    GW: 160