~*Sexy for Christmas*~

Options

Replies

• vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    How do I get the ticker - anyone? The sexy for Christmas one...
  • chellaJKR
    chellaJKR Posts: 146
    Options
    Starting Wt: 177
    X-Mas Goal : 150
    Week1 Jul16: 174
    Week2 Jul23: 174
    Week3 Jul29: 172
    Week4 Aug 5: 169
    Week5 Aug12: 170
    Week6 Aug19: 165
    WooHoo!
  • scantrll
    scantrll Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 212 (also SW)
    Week 2: 206.2
    Week 3: Vacation
    Week 4: 206.2
    Week 5: 204.4
    Week 6: 204.0

Total lost: -8 lbs

Not nearly as high as I would have liked, but at least its still a loss! I am still within my 1 lbs a week goal for Christmas tho, so that's good. (Averaging 1.3 lbs a week at this point.) I knew I wasn't going to have a great weigh-in today, simply because yesterday for lunch I had a heavy sodium meal (even tho I stayed within my calories for the day). Carbs? I can eat carbs all day long and it not make a difference in my weight. But sodium? Ugh, just a touch too much sodium (regardless of the amount of water I drink) will make a huge difference on the scale.

Next week should be better I hope! Lets all keep Christmas in our thoughts as motivation this week. :smile:
  • deevo
    deevo Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Starting Wt: 196.4

Week1 Jul15: 194.5
    Week2 Jul22: 194
    Week3 Jul28: 193
    Week4 Aug 5: 191.4
    Week5 Aug11: 190.6

This weeks weight in
    Week6 Aug19: 189.6 <
    IN THE 180'S THAT'S MOTIVATION!

Total loss of 6.8 lbs At times I get frustrated that the weight is not coming off fast enough, and that I cannot see a major difference. Some of my clothes fit a bit better but I did not go down a size in jeans yet when I went shopping just 2 days ago :( However, when I write my weight loss out like this and see that in 6 weeks its a loss of 6.8 lbs I then can remind myself that there is a great chance of meeting my goal by Christmas since I set it to be about 1.3 a week. SLOW AND STEADY...that is the healthy way they say...

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE. It looks like everyone is on the right track to being SEXY FOR CHRISTMAS :tongue:
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    cw- 170 woohoo!!!!!
  • carintoby
    Options
    CW 176.2
    Slow and steady...... Every little bit counts!
  • rebbecarose
    Options
    Back in the states. Current weight 164.4. So I didn't gain any weight while I was gone. Most jobs I come back at least a couple pounds heavier so I am really happy about this. Back in the gym on Monday :).
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    CW as of 08/19 - 228.4
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    challenge starting weight: 228.5
    last week: 222.6
    this week: 220.4 (lost 2.2 lbs this past week; 8.1 lbs total so far)

Y E S ! ! !

xmas goal weight: 199.5 !!!!

Have a great week everyone, knock 'em dead!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    way to go everyone!

I had a weird week - I was weighing myself throughout the week at random times, just curious to see what was what. Sometimes it was low (I even saw 179 once!) and sometimes it was higher (184). Mostly it was on the higher side, I wasn't seeing a lot of 180 or 181.x even weighing first thing in the morning and what not.

Got on the scale today after my workout and I was 181. Heck, I'll take it, but weight is a funny funny thing.

Blue - keep pushing through or try something new (ugh no rhyme intended). Some people seem to just plateau for a month and then move on. But if you want to try something new, I'd say look into reducing your carbs and upping your protein -- I don't mean eat protein like a body builder but eat more than MFP suggests as MFP suggests kinda low. That seems to help a lot of people. Other people do good eating small meals a day but I do better eating 2-3 at most. Just try something different for a week and see how you do.
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I just found this post (kind of new to the message boards) and would like to know if I can join you in the challenge if it's not too late? How do I join?
  • Mundy86
    Mundy86 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    CW 205.5
    Knew last week was to good to be true. Think I was dehydrated. Just got back from a trip where I did nothing but have fast food for every meal. I know there are healthy choices but they always seem to be expensive and after 3 days it starts to add up. Time to start fresh. Let's hope the next week at work is better 5 days of hell was a bit to much, to the point I did not work out at all.
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm also new to the message boards, and I was wondering if its too late to join? I am currently 255, and I am aiming for 215 by Christmas. This is actually perfect, because my original goal before I saw this post was to get down to 200 by Jan 23. Ish. Lol.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 211.8
    this week - 209.8

week's loss - 2 lbs :flowerforyou:
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    CW 158.6!!!

Wowzaaa
  • lottee1000
    lottee1000 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week! Bah humbug!
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    CW: 171.3

Plateau much? :(
  • aprilgicker
    aprilgicker Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Sorry I am late again. I have been running behind the wagon lately. Not losing anything not really trying. I have had a really bad sinus issue. yuck!!
    196.3lb

I know I will make it to where I wan to be but just haven't had the energy. puff....puff...puff:yawn:
  • beautynthalight
    beautynthalight Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    305.8....sorry u guys i been outta it since my bday, last saturday. i weighed myself after the night of fun and was MORTIFIED!!!
    i was at 311 again...:grumble: the number that haunted me for about 2 wks...so i didn't weigh in...finally after i walked this morning, i weighed myself and i guess this is it...i will take it tho...:ohwell:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    I gained this week due to a friend visiting (she doesn't come often) and eating out etc. Also AF is now visiting, so am not too worried to be 2lb up.
    I'm back on track and being better so it'll soon go. :)