30 Day Shred start date 7/10/2011

Options

Replies

• ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Finished D3L1 late last night, today will be D4.

It's definitely getting easier - even my HRM says I'm burning less but it's still hard.. The bicycle crunches I'm only just beginning to get enough timing and coordination to do.

Weighed in this morning and I've already lost 2lbs since starting on the 15th - which is great for me!

What size weights is everyone using? I'm working with 5lbs in each hand and that side lunges with shoulder raises are killing me!

Have a sparkling day!

xoxo
    Kay

I'm doing L1D7 today. I use 5lb weights as well.. although to be honest I've been switching to two 15oz veggie cans for the side lunge with anterior raises. I can usually get through most of the first set with the 5lb weights, but I'm dying on the second set... if I use the veggie cans I still get a burn by the end of each set but don't totally fry my shoulders like I do with the 5lb weights.
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Day 10 Level 1 completed...on to Level 2 tomorrow.
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Wow I missed alot of excitement over the weekend and new people!

I'm so exhausted from my friend's wedding this weekend and I've got three days to make up for!

Will be doing level 1 tonight and maybe try lev 2 later (some say it's same/if not slightly "easier" or at least more enjoyable)

Congrats to everyone. you all are doing GREAT!!!
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    D7L1 completed. Still sweating like crazy but noticed my endurance is getting much better.
    Please feel free to friend request me! Looking to give and receive moral support!! :0)
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Finished L1 this morning! I am ready to start L2 tomorrow. I need to change it up, even though I am worried about it going back to being impossible again.. I will probably take measurements tomorrow, but as of weigh in this morning I have lost 4 pounds since starting. That's pretty amazing. I am so proud of myself for sticking with it.
  • FieryNikkie
    FieryNikkie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 Level 2. Ummmm holy moly I am sweaty. After following Natalie all the way through level 1 last night I was feeling super confident. Yea not so much. Anita and I were best buds during level 2 today.
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Missed a day yesterday due to traveling...but was back at it this morning. Day 8, level 1 done. Glad to see so many people sticking with it....keeps me motivated to keep up.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 1 day 8 earlier today. Used the 5 lb weights all the through!
    On a couple interior raises I did one arm up as I side lunged! Still sweating up a storm!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Just finish Level 1 Day 5. Its getting much easier so I also did the treadmill for 30 min afterwards. 5 more days until the Level 2 challenge begins! :)
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Did level 2 this morning for the first time (I have to complete the shred in like 27 days instead of thirty due to vacation/camping) and MAN DID I SWEAT!!! HOLY! That's got to burn more calories than level 1 for sure!!
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 done... sort of. I have some serious flexibility and coordination issues to work through in the next 10 days.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Well, I did day 9..was really tough to get through. It's a hot day, just felt tired, but stuck to it. It was tough on my legs a little, but again..I toughed it out and didn't phone it in. 1 more day, then its on to level 2. :smile:
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Today was Day 8 for me. I moved to Level 2 and my burn shot back up! I was so happy to mix it up, because I didn't get to start until almost 9 p.m., which is late for me. This is a very busy week, so I'm going to have to stay very focused to get all the workouts in that I want.
  • ccmulder5
    ccmulder5 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    day 11 Level 2.. DONE!! uuuggghhh!!!! LOL!!! :cry: (those are NOT tears.. that is SWEAT!!!)
  • KaylaBlu2019
    KaylaBlu2019 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just finished L1D4. My best friend did it with me and I burned about 50 more calories than I do when I do it by myself - I'm making her do it with me all the time! We were both sweating like hogs though =/

It's definitely getting a little easier but I might have to switch from using the 5lbs the whole time to using them most of the time except for the anterior raises - I'll use three for those tomorrow I think.

Anyways, it's going good and strong so far!

Glad everyone's doing so well and staying on track. :)

Goodnight
    xoxo Kay
  • amylynn48
    amylynn48 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 12 done. I think I was able to do it better today, with less watching of the TV to see what they were doing lol. I did almost all the modified versions of the excerise in level 1, but I feel that I can do more of the things with Natalie on this level. I am certainly liking this level more then the first. Great job to all of you!!! You are all doing so wonderful and are all so inspiring!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 9 done! Whew!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, Level 1, Day 10 - DONE!!

On to Level 2
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    D8L1 DONE! Off to the beach today...ENJOY!
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    did day two of level two, and took mid way pics to compare to the befores.....I don't know how to post them though :( I do see a difference in my hips and arms I think although i have put some of the weight I initially lost back on. How that happened, I'm not sure. Might have had something to do with the pizza and nachos I had this weekend that I washed down with some margaritas lol.