30 Day Shred start date 7/10/2011

Options

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting level 2 later today, figured id do it this evening after it cools down a bit..just too hot during the day :laugh: I did lose like 3lbs my first week, but did pizza night so in total in 10 days, lost only a pound..im gunna try and keep it strict the remainder of the 20 days left and get those lbs off!
  • lkitty633
    lkitty633 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    HI I'm Lauren and would love to join your group! Im on L1D6 today! Hope to get to know you! ;)
  • alisonbank
    alisonbank Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    moving on to D1 L2 today. excited for these planks that i keep hearing about ...

great job everybody! keep at it.
  • ljacksn3
    ljacksn3 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok, D10 L1 done. I will start with L2 tomorrow. I've been reading remarks from everyone on L2. I'm nervous. I still do the modified push ups in L1, so not sure I can handle the plank stuff. Everything else in L1 I am able to do "Natalie" style. I may just start doing push ups outside of this workout to improve that exercise and be able to do the regular version.

Great work all!

Don't worry... My upper arm strength isn't great either. I was still doing the modified push ups in L1 too. There are still modified actions for most of it. You've gotten 1/3 of the way through so I know you can kick this next levels butt. Just push yourself and it'll be great!
  • ljacksn3
    Options
    HI I'm Lauren and would love to join your group! Im on L1D6 today! Hope to get to know you! ;)

Welcome!
  • ljacksn3
    Options
    Ok D12 L2 done for the day. New muscles are sore... Which is good! Means I'm sweating for something :)

Good Job Everyone... Keep it Up!
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    Completed L1D7 yesterday morning, gonna tackle L1D8 tonight and be done with L1 by Friday morning!!

That's it for now, I'm going to catch up on everyone's posts later today. I think I'll go lay out by the pool for a while! :D
  • fit4everyoung
    Options
    Double Level 2 today 9 (currently day 11 completed!), one in the am and one before lunch. I am trying to pass my plateua!
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Finished L1D8! Got a good sweat going on

Good job today everyone!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 11, started level 2 today..lets say I couldn't breathe, and my muscles were twitching the whole time..felt kinda overwhelming..even more overwhelming then it did when I did my first round..its odd. Hoping things get better..really not liking the plank moves..my arms felt like they wanted to give out and so did my body. I'm pushing though!
  • amylynn48
    amylynn48 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 13 done14 done. Man I am a hot sweaty mess after doing level 2, lol!! I can really feel it in my arms, shoulders, and back. I am hoping maybe I can start getting my lower arms toned and get rid of some of the flab! And when I sneeze my abs hurt, hopefully that means it's working!! Thanks for everyone for being so dedicated and motivational on here. You girls all rock!!!
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    I finished Level 2 Day 10 yesterday. I hate those v-raise things at the end, and I say unkind things to Jillian when she makes me get down for the oblique plank twists. I sort of wonder if those are doing me any good, given how ridiculously bad at them I am!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    30DS Day 12- L2D2

Did better today now that I actually know the moves.
    I don't find the plank positions too hard. It's probablly because I'm short so I don't have as far to go. :)

I'm messing up on the forward/backward lunges a lot. Hopefully by the end of this level my coordination will improve.

Happy to say my balance is better- I thought the military leg lifts would throw me off but I only had to stop once to get my balance...all that time pretending to be the Karate Kid when I was little has finally paid off!

V-lifts- ouch. All there is to say.

I was rolling in sweat at the end, but now I don't feel sore at all. I don't know if I'm getting used to it or if I just need to push more.

Correction:
    I -thought- I wasn't sore. But I decided to be a really good girl and do all my Weekly challenge this morning too.
    After that...ow ow ow. I must have just been swimming in endorphins.
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    As weird as this sounds you lady's talking about level 2 are getting me excited to be done with level 1... today will be day 8 so almost there. :bigsmile:
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Question... Do you move on to level 2 on the 10th day or the 11th day?
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    Wow, L2 sounds awesome! No sarcasm there, I'm actually looking forward to it! I'm a fan of plank moves because I can always really feel them and I find them very rewarding. You all should be proud of yourself for powering through L2!!! :flowerforyou:

L1D9 complete! The shoulder moves are still killer for me!

I'm very grateful for a fantastic DVD like this one when it's so HOT AND HUMID outside!
  • wbruni14
    wbruni14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd really like to join this group if thats ok. Im on L1D10!
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    Question... Do you move on to level 2 on the 10th day or the 11th day?
    I think it's designed that you do 10 days on each level-so day 11 was my 1st day of level 2.
    But if you feel up to it, skip forward- you'll just do an extra day of level 2 or level 3.
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'd really like to join this group if thats ok. Im on L1D10!
    The more the merrier!

And more to keep me accountable. I was so rushed first thing today I thought...I could skip it or do it later....
    Then I thought of all of you and kicked it into gear. Having a group doing it with you really helps!
  • 2larvae
    2larvae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    L2 D3 done!