30 Day Shred start date 7/10/2011

Options

Replies

• jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    D21L3 complete. I generally try to start each move like Natalie and do as much her way but occasionally downgrade to Anita.

That's pretty much how i roll too!!
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Day 16 level 2 day 7 done! Ready to get to 3.
  • SunnyDispo619
    Options
    Day 22, level 3 done. I'm so excited that I've stayed with this...had to miss two days, but it drove me crazy to miss those two days, so I think that counts for something in terms of commitment! LOL...Yay...8 more days!

L3 seems a little easier than L2, but I'm more sore afterwards than with L2...hmmm...
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    D23L3 done. I realized my pole class started this week and not next week and have made the executive decision to not do the hour long pole class and the shred on the same days.. so no shred those days. Not planning to make them up, figure I'm still getting a hard workout those days anyway lol.
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    Ok everyone, I admit...I took a week off from 30DS! I played sports at work and took my dog for a few walks, so I wasn't completely sedentary, but I was just having a funky week and couldn't get myself to pop in the DVD.

But today I completed D14L2 and sweated buckets! I had sweating dripping off of me by the end and it felt fantastic! I was proud of myself for getting it done after a bad week.

The biggest thing for me is to get into the habit of working out at work...I'm there for 48-72 hours at a time and can't justify not using the gym we have! We just got new equipment too...that'll be my goal for this weekend, use the gym at work!

Good job to everyone who's stuck with it all the way through!!
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 23 L3 tonight. I wasn't feelin it tonight so it wasn't my best effort but at least I didn't say screw it and skip. Only 7 more days!
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Day 25 L3D5 = tougher at night!! but done. 5 days to go.
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    I did this video tonight and am wondering how you guys add it into your exercise log???
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    I just add it under circuit training, general...I lost my HRM strap so I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it seems like the a lot of people find MFP is pretty accurate when it comes to determining calories burned. I'd look into invest in a decent HRM...I know I'm probably going to buy a whole new one instead of just a new strap. I want to try a different brand.

Alrighy, so today is Day 5 of L2! Haven't done it yet, but I WILL! I went for a 2.75 mile run last night too which felt GREAT! And I plan on going for another run today, not sure the distance though.

I think this weekend I will do either some bodyrock.tv workouts and/or 30DS. I'm determined to use our gym this weekend!

Great job everyone! Some of you guys ARE ALMOST DONE!!!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a 2-3 day break :( After the first day of level three my knee threw a tantrum and I am giving it a little time off. But I'll get back to it! I'm still working at the barn so I am up and moving.
  • BananaBee3
    Options
    D15L2 done! Felt awesome to get it out of the way before lunch lol

Tomorrow morning is day 16! Officially less than halfway done haha
  • ocrunner11
    ocrunner11 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    How extensive are the workouts, I have the beginner circuit 6 and this works for me right now as I am training for a 1/2 marathon in October. I do not want to over commit because in my book this leads to failure and I do not want to experience that right now. Any input would be helpful. Thanks
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    D26L3 is done! Yay!! Almost there!! :bigsmile:
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    Does anyone else find Level 2 to be very tough the first day, but by day 2 and 3 it's lame? It seems it only works out your legs and arms the most and kinda misses your abs. I felt level 1 did more abs than anything so I'm hoping when I begin Level 3 tomorrow it'll be much better. I've gained over a pound (scale says so and so does how my tummy looks!) and I don't like it!
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    Day 26 L3D6 - Done.
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    How extensive are the workouts, I have the beginner circuit 6 and this works for me right now as I am training for a 1/2 marathon in October. I do not want to over commit because in my book this leads to failure and I do not want to experience that right now. Any input would be helpful. Thanks
    I guess it depends on how fit you are. It's definitely a workout for me, but now I'm usually recovered in an hour or so. You could try doing it with heaver weights and focus on the resistance as opposed to the cardio.
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Day 28 Level 3 completed...2 to go!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Day 27 is done..3 to go!!
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    30DS Day 27. L3D7 - DONE!

You know, I didn't do it this morning, and I didn't do a hard walk (just strolling) and felt like crap all day-even left work a little early because I was just feeling bleh. But now... now I feel good. I guess my body has gotten addicted to the exercise and I was suffering withdrawal symptoms!
  • NotGoddess
    Options
    30DS Day 28. L3D8 - DONE!

Two more Days of Jillian. I've started c25k - day 2 today, and I'm going to concentrate on my arms/core on the off days so I can work on my chin-up challenge after this. Not sure if I'll have time to do the ripped in 30 on 9/1 but we'll see how I feel then.