75 day challenge who's with me

Options

Replies

• cedarbrook
    Options
    Hey, hey....How's everyone doing this week. It's hard to believe we are in week 5 and still rocking. I trust everyone is still keeping those diets stream-lined and work-outs hardcore. Remember we have goals...We have determination....We will be the individuals that change our world and the world around us. With all the stress in our lives and in our country, I want to encourage you to stand and get this finished. Now is the week when the average person will stop and drop out.....We are not average....We are "THE 75" and We are the ones that WILL CHANGE THINGS......WE WILL SET THE WORLD ABLAZE WITH OUR DEDICATION.....I SAY TO YOU ON THIS DAY IF YOU FEEL DISCOURAGED THEN STAND UP, REACH FOR THE SKY..AND CLAIM IT,....CLAIM IT BECAUSE IT IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING.....GET UP AND GET THIS DONE.....WHATEVER IT TAKES, WHATEVER IT TAKES...WHATEVER IT TAKES, WHATEVER IT TAKES, WHATEVER IT TAKES......WE...WILL...CHANGE...THIS....WORLD.........I BELIEVE IN YOU..
    "THE 75"
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 213.6
    this week - 211.8

week's loss - 1.8 lbs =)
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    Weighing in at 221. Thats a 1 lb loss from last week.
  • change_happens
    Options
    so sorry... i sent you my stats. i didn't realize that i hadn't done any of that. and if i did, i surely don't remember.
  • change_happens
    Options
    i have joined challenges during a plateau time. i have been the same weight for weeks. hopefully these challenges will help me push through this phase.
  • Myers_2233
    Options
    This is awesome! Sign me up!
  • dollhouse321
    dollhouse321 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Always up for some healthy motivational competition. You're on. 265.
  • cedarbrook
    Options
    Wekk 5 results...39.2 pounds with a total of 268.8 in 5 weeks Awesome Job. 37 day push starts now.....Get It Done
  • TurtleCrush
    Options
    Im in. 354.
  • craft338
    Options
    last week - 211.8
    this week - 209.8

week's loss - 2 lbs :flowerforyou:
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm in but starting today!!!!! msg'd you!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Oh I would love to be part of this but unfortunately I cannot exercise to the point needed to lose that sort of weight due to back and leg problems but I am starting at a gym tomorrow so wish me luck and I wish everyone luck who will be doing this challenge
  • change_happens
    Options
    still sitting at 166 :)
  • cedarbrook
    Options
    Ok here we go....I hope and trust everyone is sticking in the challenge. I haven't been able to be on here as much between work and workouts and that is probably a good thing... So week 6 results are 23 lbs lost for the week and 291.8 total for the group in 6 weeks.....We have about 29 days counting today before the final weigh-in....What will you accomplish? Sept 22 is your goal. Let's kick it up and get it done. FAITH...STRENGTH...POWER...THE 75
  • lifechange84
    Options
    ADD ME! I'm totally in!!!!!!!!
  • craft338
    Options
    Last week - 209.8
    This week - 208.2

Week's loss - 1.6 lbs.

Power's been out since Saturday cuz of Irene :( I'm doing the best I can with keeping up with all my challenged from my phone lol
  • change_happens
    Options
    hi. I haven't checked in since my weight hadn't changed.
    SW was 166
    CW as of Monday is 162.6 (163)
  • DoriLuke
    DoriLuke Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll add you as a friend. I have lost 30 lbs since June, and have about another 30 or 40 to go. Maybe I can get this done by New Years!
  • got2doitnow
    Options
    You got me at the 26 pound loss in 16 days. That is great. I just joined yesterday. I was 209 pounds seven days ago and today I am 204 and struggling but I am totally determined to lose to win! My goal was to lose 50 pounds in a year. I am with Heather I might be able to accomplish it by New Year also!
  • change_happens
    Options
    is anyone checking in anymore?