CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD (CLOSED)

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i stayed green for calorie, carbs, fat and sodium everyday this week, i have no idea what the spreadsheet is for posting results though...
    i weigh 217 this week
  • athenawho
    athenawho Posts: 253
    Options
    I want to say a big thank you to Stephanie AKA MakinMoves who has stepped up and offered to be Team Captain for Ranged!!!!! Thank you so much! You are so amazing for helping! Just offering to help has helped more than you know!

We are still looking for a Melee Captain if anyone is interested.

Don't forget to send me your spreadsheet links!
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    i stayed green for calorie, carbs, fat and sodium everyday this week, i have no idea what the spreadsheet is for posting results though...
    i weigh 217 this week

If you came in a little late and the two organizers were already having other things to attend to, you might not have one. I will try to make one for you tonight. I can copy/paste mine into a new one and you can just change my info to your own!

Anyone else not have a spreadsheet??? Let me know, it should be easy for me to quickly copy some new ones!
  • MakinMoves
    MakinMoves Posts: 364
    Options
    Hellloooooo Out There....Who's Still Alive?!!??!

PLEASE CHECK YOUR INDIVIDUAL TEAM THREADS FOR A ROLL CALL....

These Zombies May Have Taken Some Captains & Teammates...
    But We Know There ARE Some Survivors Here And We Will Prevail!!!!!:explode:
  • babybluz33
    Options
    MISSING A SPREADSHEET????

I made a (mostly) blank one from mine! Please do not enter your data directly to this link as multiple people may be accessing it. You can make your own from it by doing the following: FILE---> Make a copy... ---> Rename with your username instead of YOUR NAME HERE. Once you do that you can go back through (in your newly renamed file) and add your old data if you want, but make sure to at least put your name and starting weight at the top!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmQH_QpHaqOUdFRXU180VjF4ZjhkT2dMbEFYWjFzRmc#gid=0

~Michele from Team Explosives :explode: (I'll repost this in the other forums as well!)
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Hellloooooo Out There....Who's Still Alive?!!??!

PLEASE CHECK YOUR INDIVIDUAL TEAM THREADS FOR A ROLL CALL....

These Zombies May Have Taken Some Captains & Teammates...
    But We Know There ARE Some Survivors Here And We Will Prevail!!!!!:explode:

Updated Participants As Of Tonight:

Team Ranged = 5
    Team Explosives = 5
    Team Melee = 0

I Will Check Each Board In The AM...Please Encourage Your Teammates To Update...We Want To Get This Challenge & The Boards Up and Active Again!

And...TEAM MELEE STILL NEEDS A CAPTAIN:smile:
  • babybluz33
    Options

Updated Participants As Of Tonight:

Team Explosives = 5

There are at least six of us, at least that's my count so far :)

athenawho
    babybluz33
    scantrll
    agreenmess
    sineadgrowden
    annacataldo

Hopefully we'll hear from some others tonight and tomorrow!
  • athenawho
    Options
    Instead of points and a point system I will base everything off percentage (so if you do more than 100 and 50 of each a day you will get over 100%) that way the teams with fewer players will have an equal shot at glory.

Dont for get to send me the links to your spreadsheets and don't forget to post your weight on there!
  • athenawho
    Options
    So, I still have only recieved a few spreadsheets...and I'm wondering if that means that everyone else quit....

Results---

----Ranged----

sbrown6: Challenge 80% complete! Weight loss of 0.87% since last week.
    Jenfunfur: Challenge 87% complete! Weight loss of 0.06% since last week.

Melee

bubbleburst: Challenge 100% complete! Weight loss of 1.36% since last week.
    dmnosu17: Challenge 75% complete! Weight gain of +0.48% since last week.

----Explosives----

babybluz33: Challenge 96% complete! Weight loss of 2.82% since last week.
    sineadgrowden: Challenge 25% complete! Weight loss of 0.96% since last week.
    scantrll: Challenge 87.5 % complete! Weight loss of 0.87% since last week.

These are the spreadsheets I have/or I read it in this thread. If you don't see your name on here it's because you didn't send me a spreadsheet, the spreadsheet you sent wasn't filled out (or you didn't post it in this thread), or the link you sent me was missing some letters because it didn't load.

NO ONE WILL BE PENALIZED FOR LATE ENTRIES!

There is no loser or winner this week, since this challenge is currently changing hands, we are still working out the kinks. Once we find a 3rd captain and see who is still playing this game...we'll have everything worked out.
  • dmnosu17
    dmnosu17 Posts: 55
    Options
    sorry I haven't been checking threads much of late craziness with school starting (well should have started who cancels the first day of school twice due to weather??) But I am a survivor on Melee! Just sent in my spredsheet data
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    THANKS EVERYONE! JUST TO UPDATE...WE CURRENTLY HAVE 16 TOTAL PARTICIPANTS...

We will keep the roll call going though Saturday and then Sunday the Challenge will be posted!

KEEP ENCOURAGING YOUR TEAMMATES TO COME BACK!
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Big Changes Coming!

Yippee! Athenawho and I have been brainstorming and we are ready to get you guys up and running again! Remember the fire we all had at the beginning of the challenge? Well let’s get it back and then some! Hope you share in our excitement too!!!

Tomorrow we will post a few changes and updates to the challenge (a lot will be worked into the storyline too). As for today’s big news….

DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT WANTED TO BE A PART OF THE ZOMBIE CHALLENGE?

We Have Opened Up A 24 Recruitment Thread....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/322597-challenge-of-the-living-dead-24-hour-recruitment

We Are Adding Some More Folks In….(These Zombies Really Attacked Us Hard)…

The Thread Is First Come First Served…So If You Have Folks That Want In….Have Them Post To The Thread ASAP!!!

That’s All For Now…See You Here Tomorrow….
    ~Stephanie:heart:
  • babybluz33
    Options
    Big Changes Coming!

Yippee! Athenawho and I have been brainstorming and we are ready to get you guys up and running again! Remember the fire we all had at the beginning of the challenge? Well let’s get it back and then some! Hope you share in our excitement too!!!

Tomorrow we will post a few changes and updates to the challenge (a lot will be worked into the storyline too). As for today’s big news….

DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT WANTED TO BE A PART OF THE ZOMBIE CHALLENGE?

We Have Opened Up A 24 Recruitment Thread....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/322597-challenge-of-the-living-dead-24-hour-recruitment

We Are Adding Some More Folks In….(These Zombies Really Attacked Us Hard)…

The Thread Is First Come First Served…So If You Have Folks That Want In….Have Them Post To The Thread ASAP!!!

That’s All For Now…See You Here Tomorrow….
    ~Stephanie:heart:

Such a great idea you two...thanks for taking over! :)
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    Whoo Hooo...

Looks like we have 21 joining our ranks so far! The recruitment will go throughout this afternoon & we'll get final numbers and post the new Ground Rules.

This week's challenge will posted tonight by midnight (EST)

Super Excited! :heart:
  • MakinMoves
    Options
    CHALLENGE OF THE LIVING DEAD - PART 2 IS ON!

We created a new thread to keep it new and fresh....we also updated the rules and such so please take a look. We're trying to make it as seemless as possible with adding in the new recruits....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/323405-challenge-of-the-living-dead-part-2-closed-group

THIS THREAD IS NOW DEAD....(A ZOMBIE MUST HAVE GOT IT)....PLEASE VISIT THE LINK ABOVE
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    Hey Princess I want in