• TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Tyler - Tiler, Tile Maker

Nope xD
  • annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options
    According to most standard name dictionaries, Ann is a derivation of Anne, is a derivation of Anna, is a derivation of Hannah, meaning grace or favour.

Having just looked at the urban dictionary definitions though, the first few of which suggest that Ann's are the most bootylicious creatures on the planet, I think I'll be using these definitions from now on!! I particularly liked this definition:

"The most unbelievably sexy woman that has ever lived.

Long dark hair, gorgeous eyes, a killer body, a beautiful laugh and the sexiest voice that ever carried the first syllable.

Men should kiss the ground that her shadow touches."

:bigsmile:
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hilary ~~~~~ Cheerful..Happy..
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    My name is Melissa which is apparently Greek for Honeybee. I guess I can be sweet at times & I can sting when provoked :-)
    My Husband's name is Jude which is Hebrew for praise/thanks... Plus we all know it's in the Bible, as well as, the Beetles song :-)
    My Daughter is Vanessa which is supposed to mean Butterfly but the website I went to said it doesn't actually???? Hmm oh well.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

BUT WILL CUT A ***** IN A SECOND ! oH I GUESS THATS WHEN HER EVIL TWIN COMES TO PLAY
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Emmanuel meaning God With Us. Jesus was also called Immanuel and I have healed the sick, walked IN water, fed the hungry, visited the shut in, think most religious movements are only out to make money, I wrote in the sand, and I have woke up from a dead sleep after 3 hours before. Now if I can only figure out how to do that water into wine stuff, I may be able to live up to my namesake. Just Jokes y'all. Not Blaspheming.
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

BUT WILL CUT A ***** IN A SECOND ! oH I GUESS THATS WHEN HER EVIL TWIN COMES TO PLAY

LOL!!!!!!!! I ♥ You!!!
  • msblueyes5
    msblueyes5 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My name is Amanda and means "Worthy of love"...I feel thats true :)
  • PecanTanDiva
    PecanTanDiva Posts: 162
    Options
    My name is Lynette, but pronounced Ly-nae (Blame my Dominican mother for that one :bigsmile: )

Lynette (Spanish Origin) - mean Pretty one (which is the correct spelling)

Looked up Lynae and this is what I got

********************************************************************************************************

Lynae meaning and name origin

Lynae \l(y)-

nae\ as a girl's name is a variant of Linnea (Scandinavian) and Lynn (English), and the meaning of Lynae is "lime or linden tree".

Lime or Linden tree....OK if thats what it mean, this has nothing to do with me, sooooooooooooo my name does NOT describe me
  • BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    My name is Joshua and means "God is Salvation" so I think it represents me well.
  • MondaysChild81
    MondaysChild81 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Sarah -

Hebrew for ""princess"
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Pamela = Honeyed Sweetness (little extreme, but I do get described as "sweet" quite often)

Urban Dictionary = Pamela

1. is usually the craziest of the bunch. quite often has a variety of different laughs, and can perform them all on demand. everybody loves pamela, the type of person you always want to protect. she is a flamboyant driver. loves make up, clothes and accessories
    2. The pimpest of the pimp. Everyone wants to be a Pamela. Can conquer anything. Wakes up and pisses excellence. Indulges and rules in all gangstativities
    3. The most awesome thing in the planet. A Pamela is always smiling, for whatever reason, her laugh is enchanting. This girl is cool and trustworthy. Lets not forget a Pamela is very sexy. Nothing exceeds past a Pamela. With a Pamela you'll never get bored. Love a Pamela, and you will never Love anyone else.
    4. Perfection, beauty, style, class, amazing,loving,caring, funny

These had to be written by Pamelas! Pisses excellence? Yea maybe if I get about 100 ounces of water in! lol
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options

argh!! There's a stupid gnat flying around my office tormenting me the last two days and I saw your little gnat crawling around and thought my gnat had landed on my computer screen. I tried to get it and couldn't and thought somehow it got inside my screen. Then I realized it was your little gnat. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Goofy me!
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    DeeAnne is from Diana. In French - Goddess of the Moon. In English - Divine. I think I will go home and tell my husband that I am a Divine Goddes of the Moon. I can almost hear the snorting and laughing form 20 miles away. :laugh:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Julie means youthful. Id say that applies to me pretty well! Hopefully that continues to be the case for a loooooong time yet. :laugh:

The urban dictionary ones are hilarious!!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    My name is Nancy, means Grace. And no it does not describe me at all lol

But urban dictionary defintionh fits hehe
    1. nancy

nancy is a beautiful, amazing, awesome kid.
    she's bootylicious and funky fresh.
    she's a perfect ten and the most amazing person you will EVER meet. everyone who meets her loves her very very much.
    nancy is pretty much the sex.
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    hell yeah!
  • muffinsandcakes
    muffinsandcakes Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    me name is Hibah "which means gift in Arabic" I think am a gift for people around me ;)<3o:)
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    My name is Melissa. I believe it is Greek, it means honey bee. I guess you could say I'm sweet sometimes.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    My name is Zoe, Greek for "God-given miracle of abundant life (as opposed to a run-of-the-mill existence)." My family is pretty much all Christian, as am I. Due to a birth defect, I should've been aborted. Instead, I have been released to live a blessed, indeed abundant, life.