103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    U look amazing!!!way to go!!!
    jane:drinker:
  • changeisgood55
    Options
    It's like looking at two different people!! Great job!!! You inspire all of us!
  • overit
    overit Posts: 273
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Way to go!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    Wow! U r truely an inspiration! And what a gorgeous girl you are! Way to go!
  • 33runnergirl
    33runnergirl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wow!!
  • Yellowstone1983
    Yellowstone1983 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • Moneymama_123
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! You look wonderful... Gives me that push I needed today to stay on track. Thank you:bigsmile:
  • dbecker70
    dbecker70 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • liberaltendencies
    liberaltendencies Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO AMAZING, GIRL!

Jaw dropping ... what an inspiration!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am so worried about the skin and having the money to pay to have it removed, sometimes I think it gets in my way mentally. You did so well keep it up!:drinker:
  • fishbrain976
    fishbrain976 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Best MFP before and after ever!!!

My hands down to you!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! I am so worried about the skin and having the money to pay to have it removed, sometimes I think it gets in my way mentally. You did so well keep it up!:drinker:

Yeah :( I realize that people who have lost my amount of weight or more may need to have skin removal to feel complete. I think at this point, my body is bouncing back...but I wasn't overweight for a very long time either. My trainer told me to wait a year and do whatever makes me happy, because I'm the one that matters the most. I realize it is very expensive, but you'll make it work. You have accomplished so much and deserve to be happy with your body!
  • Mahlissa
    Mahlissa Posts: 128
    Options
    wow, you're beautiful! I love your octopus necklace. Incredible journey you have been on, you have your whole life ahead of you! You are amazing :)
  • lauralhicks
    lauralhicks Posts: 168
    Options
    Me and you same height, same starting weight same goal, now I'm convinced I can do this I'm already down 20lb only 80 more. You look awwwwwsome by the way!
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    This will totally go by the wayside, but you look amazing. I can't wait to have that kind of success. Great pics.
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think this is my favorite success post! Congrats... you look like a model, except happier and healthier :)
  • abyssfully
    abyssfully Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You look FANTABULOUS!
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    uhm wow
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Me and you same height, same starting weight same goal, now I'm convinced I can do this I'm already down 20lb only 80 more. You look awwwwwsome by the way!

Thank you! All of you guys are amazing. I've had an overwhelming amount of responses from people who are a similar weight/height as I was and have a similar goal...it is totally attainable with hard work and persistence, never give up!
  • MellowYellowGem
    MellowYellowGem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Incredible! A total transformation, very inspired by you! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!