103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• ArtieKuhn88
    Options
    WOW! AWE-INSPIRING CHICK! YOU KICKED MAJOR BUTT! NOW, IT'S MY TURN! EVERYONE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME! :wink:
  • LickyNees
    LickyNees Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Unbelieveable! So inspiring. Im in awe =o)
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Words almost fail me. You look so different. Well done.
    44236 Posts: 28
    Options
    Wow, wow!! Incredible transformation. Congratulations!!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I literally said "damn" out loud when I saw your after pic. You look amazing. Way to go!
  • Yoles79
    Yoles79 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    wow you are such an inspiration. I only have 50 to loose so you definitely motivated me. congrats. you should be very proud of yourself
  • dieselbugparrot
    Options
    Wow, you go girl! I can't get over you look so much younger now.
  • fat2fab4life
    fat2fab4life Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I wanted to cry in happiness for you! Congrats!!!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty!
  • heyjude1358
    Options
    wOw, wOw, and WOW!
    Thank you so much for sharing your journey and achievements. It's cliche,and so many people have probably already said it, but... this gives me hope. This is real...
  • melhort
    melhort Posts: 31
    Options
    I agree with others.....you look like a different person! Awesome job taking control over your health issues and doing something to better yourself!! You are an inspiration!!!!! Great work :)
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing, and your post was fantastic and inspirational for anyone suffering from health problems, you are the proof that it can still be done, well done :bigsmile:
  • Beegale
    Beegale Posts: 21
    Options
    WOW! A massive congratulations to you for managing to overcome your health problems and get to a healthy weight, you look great and your story is very inspiring :o)
  • CARRIGERMONIQUE
    CARRIGERMONIQUE Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just amazing!!! Thank you for sharing and having the courage to do what you have done. So proud of you! You are beautiful inside and out. :-)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Damn, you look so much younger in your after pics! Congrates!
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!!!
    I sat here with my mouth wide open for a good minute or so, too!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I was also going to ask if excess skin is an issue.. I have a bit of a problem with it.

....Wow, you look AMAZING GIRL! I am inspired to keep doing what I am doing!!!!
  • SusanRenee35
    SusanRenee35 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look incredible & must feel like a million dollars!!!!!!!!!! You are so pretty & smart & have a gorgeous life ahead of you now! The sky is the limit & you have soared so high!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Holy Cr**.... YOU LOOK AMAZING...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS
    I am struggling today and I really needed to see your transformation!!!!
  • supernerdywife
    supernerdywife Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! You look amazing! What an inspiration you are!! :D
  • looking4au
    looking4au Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What a great inspiration you are for someone that is just starting there adventure. I hope someday I will be able to post similar pics and story. As much as I hate my pic taken I guess I need to do it to have a reference for myself. Congrats on your dedication and God knows hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!