103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    If I can give any advice to anyone it would be:
    *To vary your work outs, don’t do the same thing every day for weeks on end…it won’t work. If you hit a plateau, get a new routine!
    *Say no to fast food and most prepared foods. Make your own meals, it’s just better for you and you know it.
    *Don’t worry about what your skin will look like after you’re done, you’d much rather be skinny than overweight. (this was, and still is, a very hard one for me)
    *Allow yourself to snack. Dark chocolate is good for happiness 
    *Deprivation is not the key, you’ll eventually crack anyway.

Great tips! I especially agree with the last one, but I do sometimes feel guilty when I give in because I know a lot of ppl that totally deprive themselves...my weighloss may be a little slower but I think it's happier :) You look fantastic! Great work!
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    WHAT A TRANSFORMATION YOU LOOK GREAT! :bigsmile:
  • fowlmeli1093
    fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
    Options
    Very inspiring!
  • aml31
    aml31 Posts: 57
    Options
    Big inspiration! looking great, congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    If I can give any advice to anyone it would be:
    *To vary your work outs, don’t do the same thing every day for weeks on end…it won’t work. If you hit a plateau, get a new routine!
    *Say no to fast food and most prepared foods. Make your own meals, it’s just better for you and you know it.
    *Don’t worry about what your skin will look like after you’re done, you’d much rather be skinny than overweight. (this was, and still is, a very hard one for me)
    *Allow yourself to snack. Dark chocolate is good for happiness 
    *Deprivation is not the key, you’ll eventually crack anyway.

Great tips! I especially agree with the last one, but I do sometimes feel guilty when I give in because I know a lot of ppl that totally deprive themselves...my weighloss may be a little slower but I think it's happier :) You look fantastic! Great work!

Sometimes I feel guilty when I eat snacky stuff...but some things will never change. I love sweets and I always will! I just know that if I deprive myself of everything, I'll crack and binge and that would be way worse than eating small amounts of good things every once in awhile :)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Amazing results !!! Well done :)
  • asiavenetia
    asiavenetia Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    OMG~ WOW & AmAZING!! Congrats to you =)
  • jagh09
    jagh09 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Absolutely incredible! You look so much younger and happier! Congratulations!!
  • tbelivea
    tbelivea Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good grief! That's ridiculous! You look AMAZING :D Good for you, I know how hard it can be to push through when you're dealing with medical issues :P Thank you for posting, your weight loss is very inspiring.
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to commit and stay focused!!!
  • melcarroll
    melcarroll Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    OMG you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    HOLY ****! You look amazing. A lot younger too.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! Now I just need to stop reading all this with a huge grin on my face and get my *kitten* off to the gym...
  • debleecatello
    debleecatello Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your weight lose journey with us. You are truly an inspiration!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Veyr Nice
  • angieralkey
    angieralkey Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look astounding! You should be extremely proud of yourself!! You look so happy and healthy!
  • cojenkinshcsg
    cojenkinshcsg Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    congrats you look amazing
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! Such an inspiration. Thank you for posting!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :drinker:
  • Nikki_GodzPrincess
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look AMAZING what a true inspiration. CONGRATULATIONS
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!