103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Celiac? When I got my diagnosis I was mad, and now I think it is one of the best things that happened to me. It forced me to look at what I was eating, and then it changed!

You look fantastic and mega congrats to you!

I'm not a Celiac but I do have an intolerance to gluten...does that make sense? Haha. Also soy and a billion other things. This year has been mega hard food-wise. I'm getting used to it all though, and I feel SO much better. :)
  • risefromruin
    Options
    Holy F**K!!!! Amazing Amazing Amazing!!

You look like distant relatives the difference is that substantial - Everybody should be so inspired by you - Wow, your gorgeous, well done xx

Thank you! P.s. Keep working towards that bikini body ;)
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great story, thanks for sharing! You look fantastic!
  • gemma971
    gemma971 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look amazing! So inspriational!! I am going to add u as a friend if you don't mind :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job! :drinker:
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    ok other than tamishumate You just made my jaw drop! You look absolutely stunning and the happiness in your face is priceless!
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thank you for sharing your journey. I have 55 lbs to go and it seems like so much, but seeing your before and after, as well as that of many other people on here, just really inspires me!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look incredible........bet you feel that way to! Way to overcome all the obstacles and show them who is boss!! Good for you!
  • risefromruin
    Options
    Awww, all you guys have made my day. I haven't even got out of bed and off of this computer to make my breakfast! Keep up all the hard work guys, you can do it. :)
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    WoW Way to go. So glad you were determined. MY husband has had 3 blots clots may i ask what kind of blood disorder did you have and has it went away?
  • You look amazing! Congrats.
  • monkeybuttsmommy
    monkeybuttsmommy Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I really needed to see this. Thank you so much!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
    You look SO MUCH YOUNGER!!! I thought you were in your 40's when I saw the first picture! Absolutely amazing! :)
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congrats!
  • srtiemann
    srtiemann Posts: 76
    Options
    What an amazing story! Congradulation on the loss and the new way of life.
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Amazing job and such an inspiration!
  • risefromruin
    Options
    WoW Way to go. So glad you were determined. MY husband has had 3 blots clots may i ask what kind of blood disorder did you have and has it went away?

I have a genetic blood disorder called Protein S Deficiency. Basically my body has a hard time breaking down the clots that it usually makes. We think that it was aggravated by a BC I was taking...so I can no longer take that. I also did about a year of coumadin therapy and finally, a few months ago I saw a hematologist that took me off of it (thank goodness...I wasn't fond of taking rat poison). Right now I'm just managing my problem by losing weight and taking supplements such as fish oil that help thin my blood.
  • mxmandani
    mxmandani Posts: 109
    Options
    Dominant!
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    wow, you look amazing! you are such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!