103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• KevDaniel
    KevDaniel Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Big time congrats! I also am so very close to my goal that I can almost taste it.. The idea of actually having and 'after" instead of a 'during' photo keeps me moving.. Another reason I love MFP!
  • Sadie_sal3267
    Sadie_sal3267 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!! CONGRATS!!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation! You look fantastic! Thanks for posting this; you're very inspiring!!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Great results from your great commitment!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • anulle2009
    anulle2009 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    wow-amazing!! These stories make it known that everyone CAN do it, if they put their mind and body into it!
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Thank you, guys! You make posting those embarrassing pictures worth it!
  • boyle09
    boyle09 Posts: 17
    Options
    you look amazing !!!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    HOLY CROW!!!! The difference is amazing. You look so much younger and happier. And you are so cute! Congrats! :)
  • wozmon
    wozmon Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm blown away! Amazing job :)
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and gorgeous! Congratulation:flowerforyou:
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Wow CONGRATS!!!! Thank you for such awesome inspiration!! I'd hit my first plateau a little while ago and am trying to figure out how I'm going to go about breaking it. Seeing all these success stories makes me realize it CAN be done!! :)
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    wow awesome! and hubba hubba! just sayin!
  • lggarland
    lggarland Posts: 9
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look wonderful!! Glad to hear your health problems are getting better, too. I love seeing these wonderful results that come from hard work and good choices and not some fad. I think in the end, it all just comes down to eating more healthy options ( I agree w/ you that deprivation is not the answer) and good old fashioned exercise!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! (and I thought you looked beautiful in the wedding picture, too:)
  • angelalein
    angelalein Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow you dont even look like the same person!! That is amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself!!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! AMAZING is the word !!!!! Truly!!!!

L.
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look incredible. Simply awesome!!!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Wow CONGRATS!!!! Thank you for such awesome inspiration!! I'd hit my first plateau a little while ago and am trying to figure out how I'm going to go about breaking it. Seeing all these success stories makes me realize it CAN be done!! :)

Don't give up! You're absolutely right, it can be done! Push through it and you'll see the weight start to drop again :)
  • angelaclev
    angelaclev Posts: 95
    Options
    Holy cow!!! You look AMAZING!!!! This is truly an inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
  • ajostraat
    ajostraat Posts: 101
    Options
    Those photos show such an amazing transformation! If it weren't for the smile, I would not know it was the same person!

Great job, and one heck of an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!