103 lbs down and so close to goal! With pics :)

Options

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow wtg!!!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congratulations!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look wonderful!! Glad to hear your health problems are getting better, too. I love seeing these wonderful results that come from hard work and good choices and not some fad. I think in the end, it all just comes down to eating more healthy options ( I agree w/ you that deprivation is not the answer) and good old fashioned exercise!! You should be very proud of yourself!!! (and I thought you looked beautiful in the wedding picture, too:)

Thank you! I totally believe in doing things the old-fashioned way. I hate fad diets and all of these gimmicks that people are buying into...but people are going to do what they want. I'm just here to prove that it's possible! I really considered getting surgery before this and I'm so glad I didn't now. Not that surgery is a fad or a gimmick, some people probably really need it.
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!! Great inspiration!! And thank you for that statement about skin, I've been struggling with self-consciousness about mine. But you're right, I'd rather be skinny with white stretch marks than fat with red ones! :smile:
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look fantastic!

honestly.. i would have never guess you're as young as you are in your before pictures. you look incredible now!
  • DRJJ2004
    DRJJ2004 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look fabulous!! Thanks for sharing.
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!! Great inspiration!! And thank you for that statement about skin, I've been struggling with self-consciousness about mine. But you're right, I'd rather be skinny with white stretch marks than fat with red ones! :smile:

Keep with that mentality. I totally have the stretch marks to prove that I've been fat, and sometimes it's really hard to deal with. I've just had to come to the conclusion that being healthy is way better. I can say though that with lots of weight training and such, I don't have really loose skin. My arms need toning and my inner legs and tummy can use some too. But I am confident I won't need any surgery and over the next year or so I think it will greatly improve. Stick with it!!
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    wow! congrats u look great!!!!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! I am speechless!!
  • melindalamb
    Options
    Way to go! You look so beautiful!
  • 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing :)
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    LOVE the pic of you hiking! What a transformation!! You are beautiful :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • reyna99
    reyna99 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!!
  • fortworthbret
    Options
    Stunning.

Simply stunning.

What an inspiration.
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great! It's such a huge transformation. Thank you for sharing about your journey, and never give up this fight.
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I'm sure you feel equally as well as you look! Congratulations!
  • gponter79
    gponter79 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Holy F**K!!!! Amazing Amazing Amazing!!

You look like distant relatives the difference is that substantial - Everybody should be so inspired by you - Wow, your gorgeous, well done xx
  • swheeler86
    swheeler86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your story is inspirational and you look amazing!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Celiac? When I got my diagnosis I was mad, and now I think it is one of the best things that happened to me. It forced me to look at what I was eating, and then it changed!

You look fantastic and mega congrats to you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!