Grown and sexy talk

Options
12346»

Replies

• jdvrider
    jdvrider Posts: 4
    Options
    Alright, this topic finally got me out of my lurker status on the forums. I read the success stories every day as motivation but haven't ever said anything.

As a larger guy who was married to a larger woman, our sex life was definitely impacted by size. Sex was still great when it actually did it, but it wasn't very often, and obviously with size there were certain limitations to what could be done.

However, I joined MFP the day after we decided to divorce, so I doubt I'll be enjoying the benefits of shedding pounds anytime soon. That said, this thread gives me a lot to look forward to as I barely remember the days (12-15 years ago) when I was at a more normal weight and was enjoying the single life.
  • ema192
    ema192 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Alright, this topic finally got me out of my lurker status on the forums. I read the success stories every day as motivation but haven't ever said anything.

As a larger guy who was married to a larger woman, our sex life was definitely impacted by size. Sex was still great when it actually did it, but it wasn't very often, and obviously with size there were certain limitations to what could be done.

However, I joined MFP the day after we decided to divorce, so I doubt I'll be enjoying the benefits of shedding pounds anytime soon. That said, this thread gives me a lot to look forward to as I barely remember the days (12-15 years ago) when I was at a more normal weight and was enjoying the single life.

Good for you and good luck!! x
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    its freaking awesome, 7.00am , as soon as we get home from work at 6,00pm, then as soon as we get to bed and more in between, my partner is like "a dog on heat" and so am i for that matter, i love my body, he loves my body! were back to it liek we were when we met 13 years ago! its amazing and i love it! i wear sexy underware, he wants to take loads of pics to look at through whilst at work, we "sex text" and basically he wont leave me alone!were going camping (with the kiddies) this weekend and all he keeps going on about is going to have sex on the beach haha, its all he has on his mind...but i an not complaining!
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    office-space-bobbleheads.jpg

Oh, man! I need these for my desk!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    its freaking awesome, 7.00am , as soon as we get home from work at 6,00pm, then as soon as we get to bed and more in between, my partner is like "a dog on heat" and so am i for that matter, i love my body, he loves my body! were back to it liek we were when we met 13 years ago! its amazing and i love it! i wear sexy underware, he wants to take loads of pics to look at through whilst at work, we "sex text" and basically he wont leave me alone!were going camping (with the kiddies) this weekend and all he keeps going on about is going to have sex on the beach haha, its all he has on his mind...but i an not complaining!
    Wow...and I thought we were doing it too much, as if there is such a thing. Great job and continued sexcess...lol.
  • Lynnsimmons
    Options
    Great story!!
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    HAHA! Too funny. This is motivating. I want to get down into the 150's so I can feel sexy again. Extra weight really does affect libido:)

This. I think it's due to lack of confidence mainly.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

Simple optical illusion. Sorry guys.
    -wtk

Optical illusion or not, I'll take what I can get! :drinker:

But still, if it made that much difference, there wouldn't be an obese guy on earth!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd finally post a little something in here - I'm on my way back to a size that will be conducive for some acrobatics... you know what I'm talkin' about... BUT! I had a bit of a 'nsv' if you will - managed to hold a rather precarious position last night in the shower with my boyfriend; long enough to get the job done, and stand back up without holding on to anything. THAT pretty much made my entire night. (his too) Clearly I'm getting stronger and building stamina. Can't beat that with a stick.
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    That is awesome, the world needs more love :)
  • adet983
    adet983 Posts: 138
    Options
    what is sex..i cant even remember anymore.
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I may have to leave this thread up on my computer for my husband to read. Maybe this would motivate him to join me on this weight loss journey!! If this thread can't do it, I am pretty sure nothing will!!
    :happy:
  • mstcass
    mstcass Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This is the best post I have ever read on MFP!!! Thanks to all of you for keeping it real!!!
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    bump for later. oh my god, havent had this good of a laugh all day. XD
  • tarabear88
    tarabear88 Posts: 37
    Options
    love love love this post...........def. made my night!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!