Did cup size reduce

Options

Replies

• sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Mine are staying huge and I'm not happy!!! After 45 lbs down, I went from a 44DD to a 40G, if they don't start shrinking soon, I'm going to be a freak of nature :sad:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Definitely. I've gone from an F to a DD so far.
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I went from a 44 DDD to a 38D since November of last year. Its crazy! I wish that my girls would stay but they are no longer saggy..I breast fed my last child for close to a year so saggy girls is my reward!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    YES
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was a 36/38C or D after kids, that's when I was at my largest. After nursing 3 of the little buggers (ie having the life sucked out of me, quite literally) and losing all of my baby weight from 11 years I now wear a 34 A or heavily padded B. Heck, I could'd probably go with a training bra now:laugh: I would say no bra, but that would be scary!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I lost 55 lbs and I went from a 40DD to a 38D.....This might be bad or sound bad, but it was hard to find bras in my area for my size and now I can actually go into a store and find my size!! :bigsmile:
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    nope, just band.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'm down 54lbs and have gone from a tight 38DD to a comfortable 34DD. So, in my case....sadly, no.
  • arkenny
    arkenny Posts: 125
    Options
    yeppers....mine went from a dd TO A D
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Nope, lost 60 so far and went from a 38D to a 36DD and tried on a 34DDD the other day. :grumble: But cup sizes at smaller bands are not the same so the girls are probably about the same as where they started, just the band is going down. :laugh:
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous of all you ladies with nice boobs! :smile: Mine went from a 34B to a 34A... So I'm pretty much down to nothing. :ohwell:
  • Pamwells
    Pamwells Posts: 8
    Options
    from DD to a C. funny that was a goal of mine. Its easier to move around, i.e. exercise without the added burden. I love it! I have only lost 20 lbs but a lot of things on my body "rearranged" since i have focused on changing my unhealthy habits.
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 38D to a 36C and I'm still shrinking. :cry:
  • bellamia88
    bellamia88 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hmmm well I only lost 22 pounds and haven't noticed that much of a difference but maybe I will once I lose more. So far the only thing i've noticed was my band is slightly looser and there's been a bit more space in my cups. Though i've had a few friends go down 2-3 cup sizes after a huge loss.
  • dkb228
    dkb228 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    When I started I was overflowing a 40D. After 35 lbs lost, I'm now comfortable in a 38D. I'm assuming that when I reach my goal weight I'll probably be a small 34C, maybe 36C since I'm muscular. I'll be a little bummed if I get smaller than that, but as long as I look proportional, I'll be thrilled with how I look. :)
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    45lbs down and not a bit of change in these mountains :(
  • beautybrainsbooty
    beautybrainsbooty Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    82 pounds gone! I lost tons of bra inches, kept the cup & fluff. I actually had to realize that I no longer was in a 48DDD when my mother was like...'girl. whats going on in this region' (pointing to my no longer huge boobs riding shotgun). I am actually thrilled to be down and since I'm curvy to begin with my body looks amazing-even chunky still. In the end I will be proportional but truth is even larger, I always was. Thank God for THAT blessing. 46D now with a teeny tiny waist and big ole booty. I love it! Wouldn't be here without you guys tho ;)
  • lucythinmint
    lucythinmint Posts: 239
    Options
    When I first started working out I was a 38DD after a 1 year of full on workouts and 30lbs later I am now a 36C and from what I can tell, if I loose anymore I will be hitting the B's :D
    That is always the first place I gain or loose weight. Though I must say I have not been in this small of a bra size since jr. high....

I can't say I am really upset about the loss. I am a tomboy and to me it only improved my mobility makes my clothes fit the way I like them too :drinker:
  • CraftyGirl4
    CraftyGirl4 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Yes it's possible.
  • traceywaugh
    traceywaugh Posts: 144
    Options
    lost 5 stone so far backsize is down from 42 to 38 but cup size is still dd would loved to have went down one or two cup sizes, sister lost weight when from a dd to a b cup but has since gained weight and when back up
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!