August Challenge

Options
Hey Lovelies

August is almost here and I've set myself a good challenge and I'd love for you to join me!!

15lbs in 5 weeks starting July 31st until September 3rd

I will post most days to see how people are going and will weigh in weekly and hopefully by September 3rd i'll be 15lbs lighter.

A quick intro about me: I'm 20 and a busy busy full time nursing student, I'm from New Zealand and I have just over 100lbs to loose and I really want to loose it by June 2012 for my 21st. I have been actively trying to loose weight for 2 weeks now and I have lost 6lbs :) I'm happy to chat to anyone about anything I will add my favorite weight loss tips over the 5 weeks

Who's in?

Replies

• thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    I'm in!
  • AussieGem
    AussieGem Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am in :) I also have over 100lbs to lose and have just startef exercising this week, so this will work in great and give me enough time to get into my groove with things!!!
  • cass89
    cass89 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    this sounds great :) i'm in. feel free to add me

Cass
    live in Victoria, Australia
  • TrueCowboysFan
    Options
    Count me in. Please add me as a friend (and anyone else who would like to add me). Thanks
  • ChrissiesGettingHealthy
    Options
    Yay :) Any of you lovely ladies feel free to add me Xx
  • Leafeh
    Leafeh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in, though I doubt that I'm able to lose 15lbs since I don't have that much to lose, but it won't hurt me to try!
  • Cateyes0831
    Cateyes0831 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm in :happy:

I have my brother's wedding to go to in Steptember so I think this will be a good challenge for me. Feel free to add me. We are going to do this! :tongue:
  • amyd03
    amyd03 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i"m in

i am a part time poilce dispatcher/sahm of three. i am 32 and have over a 100 pounds to lose. i have to say i tend not to post often so if i go a day with saying anythig someone come let me know please.
  • chantel111184
    chantel111184 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in feel free to add me for movitation and support

A bit about me i'm chantel 27 years old stay at home mum weigh 145lbs and looking to lose 33lbs more but for this challenge would be happy to lose 10lbs or more.
    Options
    Welcome Lovely Ladies :)

and thanks for all the adds Xx
  • Rdowning8438
    Rdowning8438 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love a challenge so im in. plus I think doing this challenge will help me get motivated to push myself hard to loose the weight I want.
  • juicyjaycee
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm Jaycee, and I'm also 20 years old. My ultimate goal is to lose 21 lbs by the end of the year. From July 31st to September 3rd, I aim to lose at least 5 lbs.

Can't wait to get started; good luck, everyone!
  • kisscass
    kisscass Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey, I'm def in! I'm new here and need some motivation and support. I've been trying to lose weight for a while now, but I am determined to make August my month!
    Options
    Hows everyone feeling about the August Challenge starting in a few days? You lovelie ladies ready to loose some pounds ? XD
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I want to try :)
  • raymosegirl
    Options
    im in i need to loose 100lbs too so this would be excellent.
  • Zelma81
    Zelma81 Posts: 16
    Options
    I am so in, Its my 30th birthday on 4th September so the time frame is perfect.

Anyone feel free to add me
    Z :flowerforyou:
  • cairney4698
    cairney4698 Posts: 237
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me. Looking forward to the challenge!!
  • Pheeknee
    Pheeknee Posts: 6
    Options
    I just started this week, today as a matter of fact, but August is right around the corner & I'm also trying to lose 95-100lbs by August of 2012 so I'M DEF IN!!
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    sounds good to me