Weekly challenge for 7/18-...for a lil extra cals burn..

Options
123457»

Replies

• elainemcg
    elainemcg Posts: 25
    Options
    here goes lol, rachel you are amazing girl x
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Okay day 1 done..Woot..woot..
  • NotGoddess
    NotGoddess Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Okay....

2 min of Jumping rope: Done. Noticed it's a lot easier with a real jump rope and just pretending to hold one. I'll remember that for 30DS tomorrow!

60 second planks with leg raises: Should have gotten clarification on this. I wasn't sure, so I did alternating leg raises for 2min then 3 reps of holding each leg raised high for 60 sec (so 6 total). Planks aren't as hard for me as my thighs and arms are about the same length :)

75 V-ups: I love these! 3 sets of 25. My stomach does not love them, but will love me later for it.

10 pull-ups: Nope. Not one. I did do 10 assisted negatives (standing on a chair in top pull-up position and slowly putting more & more weight on my arms) and 3 sets of 10 second hangs (good thing it was after the planks because I think my arms stretched...ow!)
    And thanks to you, I've now made it my goal to do at least one real pull-up. No idea how long it'll take me but I -will- do it. I bought a chin-up bar and put it on the bathroom door. Took advice from another topic and I have to 'pay' to enter/exit.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down.. Woot..Woot..