Any future brides that want to start a support group? :)

124»

Replies

• mattiol4
    mattiol4 Posts: 89 Member
    @Soon2BMrsRamo, Welcome!! I totally agree with you about the number on the scale. I am recording my measurements as well! However, it is always nice to see the number on the scale decrease :)
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Hi ladies!
    I was out of town this weekend and just now getting back into the swing of things! =)

Same weight to report: 167.8

Here's to a great week of physical activity and thoughtful eating!
  • mattiol4
    @kerriBB37: I am glad you had a great weekend!! :)
  • runner915
    runner915 Posts: 106
    can't believe tomorrow is weigh-in day already! I haven't done that great this week. way too many carbs and junk :/ so I'm a little nervous to step on the scale tomorrow.

I keep thinking that the wedding is so far away that I have time, but really our engagment pics are going to be in the beginning of October and I'm going dress shopping with my mom sometime in October so I would like to be somewhat close to my goal weight for those things.

Well guess I better go for a run since I didn't do much yesterday!

Good luck on the scale tomorrow everyone!
  • mattiol4
    Hey!

Yeah, I can't believe it is weigh tomorrow either! These weeks are going by so fast! I am hoping to see a nice weight loss this week. I have upped my work out routine this week... I have started doing JM Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, which is such an intense workout... it's way harder than the 30DS.

My fiance and I are planning on doing our engagement photos sometime in October as well. :) I am hoping to at least have lost 20 pounds by then! Fingers crossed!

Good luck with the weigh-ins tomorrow ladies :)
  • mattiol4
    I am very happy with this weeks results!!! I lost 1.4 pounds this week!!!

7/29/2011: 166.6
    8/05/2011: 165.2

:):) I am very happy this morning! All the working out and cutting out bad foods has helped!!
  • adidrea
    adidrea Posts: 275 Member
    Hey ladies!! I hope it's not too late to join this group! My finace and I got engaged in March and plan to get married Sept 12, 2012. I'd like to be at my ideal weight before I buy the wedding dress in order to avoid the whole expensive alterations thing...haha. So I'm hoping to drop about 30 lbs by Jan or Feb of next year!

And since today is friday I guess I should weigh in: 153!

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and dropping some pounds!

-Adi
  • I am getting married November 12th and I'm about 5-10 lbs off my weight goal of 120-125. I'm currently at 130-131 and only 3 months to do it!

When I bought my dress in March, it fit like a glove. I tried it on in June (good idea too) and boy I couldn't breathe it was so tight! Reality check hit me. I need to lose weight to fit in the dress. So the moment of truth is Aug 19th when I go in for alterations. Since June though, I've lost a few lbs and inches by doing the 30 Day Shred. So my fingers are crossed!!!
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Do any of you blog about your weight loss or wedding planning journey?
  • mattiol4
    Do any of you blog about your weight loss or wedding planning journey?

I was thinking about doing it, but I don't think I would be able to keep up with blogging. But I love reading other people's blogs.

Do you have one?
This discussion has been closed.