kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    okay so im taking a vote on body hair

normal body .
    excessive body hair.
    shaved off all body hair.
    trimmed body hair.

and i mean over the entire body...

i was just in europe and over there its natural for all the guys to shave all body hair

I like natural. Preferably if that natural is hairy.
    And where in europe? Not all countries like to look like hairless cats over there.
  • kenzietea
    Options
    omg some women are so bizarre.. I love body hair on men. Its opposite of me and opposite of feminine. If I wanted to date something soft and smooth I would date a woman.
  • shasslock
    shasslock Posts: 56
    Options
    Well I am pretty open to it all....if its a nice guy and he treats me good, then really....do what you want with your hair buddy! BUT I also have a "thing" for bald guys!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    OK OK!!! i get the jist BUT... what about a super tone person.. should they shave it all off ... i mean whats the point of being tone but covering it up ?!?!?? hmmm

What do you want to do? Sounds like you feel you should shave, so I say do it. A man with rippling big muscles, I wouldn't care if he had any hair or not.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    omg some women are so bizarre.. I love body hair on men. Its opposite of me and opposite of feminine. If I wanted to date something soft and smooth I would date a woman.

So, just let me know where you want the flowers and diamond earrings sent to ;)
  • kenzietea
    Options
    I'm about the opposite of the ladies here. I like hair on guys. Cmon... they're guys! My guy isn't very hairy naturally, and I practically beg him to grow a beard (which he claims would be too itchy so he doesn't, hah!)

but leg hair - yes please
    arm hair - yes please

even hand hair.. wherever!

I need to go snuggle my guy now. :)

Amen sista
  • kenzietea
    Options

So, just let me know where you want the flowers and diamond earrings sent to ;)

Hahahahaha!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    If I don't get tangled while giving you a massage, I'm not interested

hairy_hairy_man1.jpg
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    My husband is very hairy and has a big, burly beard. I love it! :heart: :heart: :heart: I've threatened divorce if he were to ever shave it off.
  • Hartach
    Hartach Posts: 18
    Options
    Normal, but I don't like a lot of body hair. So if it needs to be trimmed that might be OK. I guess I'm not totally against shaving.
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    I would be so freaked out if my man shaved his body...but then he barely needs to shave his face haha! I'm in England and shaven men are definately not a big thing here!

Little bit of chest hair is fine, loads of hair would make me think of my dad and freak me out!
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    I hate hair, it's gross. I like shaved or waxed all facial and chest/back hair with a nicely trimmed landing area down below.

landing lol

me too. I have a 20 year old son. For some reason he has excessive back and chest hair. I keep telling him to get it waxed...He knows I get my eye brows waxed, and, I'd get a Brazilian in a moment's notice. I mean, take care of stuff, ya know?
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but extremes on both sides are horrible, brah.

Men who shave every last inch of hair on their body are not men.

I married a MARINE CORPS COMBAT INSTRUCTOR TRAINER who begs to differ. It's more efficient for fighting, which last I checked, was about as masculine as you can get. (Even though I was an instructor myself, but then again I've been called the 'Antichick', lol".

Lol, no it isn't... This isn't swimming.

If this "isn't a man" per your standards, I'd LOVE to see what the heck you feel qualifies. Lol.
    ecf12595.jpg
    It's a tragedy you'll never feel how hot it is to have your clean shaven skin against another's, but hey... to each their own. I only request you not knock it until you try it :P
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Not a lady but extremes on both sides are horrible, brah.

Men who shave every last inch of hair on their body are not men.

I married a MARINE CORPS COMBAT INSTRUCTOR TRAINER who begs to differ. It's more efficient for fighting, which last I checked, was about as masculine as you can get. (Even though I was an instructor myself, but then again I've been called the 'Antichick', lol".

Lol, no it isn't... This isn't swimming.

If this "isn't a man" per your standards, I'd LOVE to see what the heck you feel qualifies. Lol.
    ecf12595.jpg
    It's a tragedy you'll never feel how hot it is to have your clean shaven skin against another's, but hey... to each their own. I only request you not knock it until you try it :P

pwnage
  • maletac
    maletac Posts: 767 Member
    Options

hairy_hairy_man1.jpg

i believe i threw up
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    So my husband used to shave his entire upper body... which I liked because I'm not big on chest or armpit hair and I certainly am not in to back hair. I was fine with that. However recently he started shaving it all. At first it was weird but now I really like it. I didn't realize how hot and muscular his legs were until I saw them without that layer of fur! (he is REALLY hairy btw). Now he is hairless except for the hair on his head and his well-manicured goatee. Honestly... hair or no hair... I love him and think he's hot either way ;)
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

hairy_hairy_man1.jpg

i believe i threw up

Eeeeeeeeewwwwwww! LOL hellooooo Sasquatch!!!
  • Jsnbabb1
    Jsnbabb1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    natural... but if its outta control like chubacca.. then trim it :)

I cant stand it when men shave all their hair... i dont mind a hairless head but when you start shaving everything else its weird
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I like a man with a high and tight (or at least short and under control). Then, hairy is ok so long as it isn't crazy. Trimming ears, nose, brows and other spots is good. I didn't like hairy chest or hairy legs until I got married and started snuggling with my hubby. Now I like it on him.
  • Kalrez
    Kalrez Posts: 655 Member
    Options

Bingo. Bing-freakin-o.