Tattoos

Options

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options

I know my name is long, but I told you you could use my initials. :blushing:

My ears are pierced once and I have a 2" appendix scar by my bellybutton! I'm crazy, babies!! :smokin: :devil: :drinker:

Shannon, you live on the edge...:smokin:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I want a nose ring. Well, a nose stud. One of those teensy tiny diamonds, so small people question whether it's a piercing or a fleck of glitter on your nose.

However, I cannot fathom letting a piercer dig up in my nose to pierce it. hahahahahaha
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options

I guess I should have said....I have been deciding on what to get for 8 months now and have narrowed it down to a few. I know....it has taken me awhile...lol.

I'm never one to make rash decisions.

Thank you for your sweet concern.:flowerforyou:

I know my name is long, but I told you you could use my initials. :blushing:

My ears are pierced once and I have a 2" appendix scar by my bellybutton! I'm crazy, babies!! :smokin: :devil: :drinker:

bwahaharoll.gif
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This is kinda what my next one (number 9) will look like. Myself, my 2 brothers, and my dad are going to get them. My older sisters are too chicken :laugh:

l_1b3847873bfa41a89a09fabd5fa07cfd.jpg
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I want a nose ring. Well, a nose stud. One of those teensy tiny diamonds, so small people question whether it's a piercing or a fleck of glitter on your nose.

However, I cannot fathom letting a piercer dig up in my nose to pierce it. hahahahahaha

And think about the tickle...I'd probably sneeze all the time. :ohwell:

I love the phoenix btw. Very elegant and simple!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    i have a star on my left foot. i have some ideas for more, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens. my star didnt really hurt at all. just felt like a scrape - nothing like i thought it would feel.
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I have the symbol in japanese for M on my inner right ankle and a japanese flower on my left shoulder blade. I want more but, need $$ and some weight loss. I'm truly addicted and don't know how many I'll get. Neither of them hurt at all. Maybe when I get one that hurts I'll stop. :laugh: I want a tramp stamp too! I use to have my belly button pierced but, it wouldn't heal because I am allergic to the medal. Nice scar that I have now. I have one extra whole in my left ear. I'd love to have more piercinigs but, I have to have gold and just can't afford!
  • fitchick99
    fitchick99 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I have a navel piercing, the ears..too many times, a tiny little diamond stud in my nose, I have a tat of three roses, and vines, the vines incorporate all my kids names, it's on my lower back on the gal who did it was awesome, I'm going to do one more just not too sure where, my hubby hates tats on women, plus with all the stupid conventions and black tie affairs we attend I can't have any visible, as he says it would look just simply vulgar! lol..I love him, but damn he's anal!
  • suprjewels
    Options
    I have a navel piercing, the ears..too many times, a tiny little diamond stud in my nose, I have a tat of three roses, and vines, the vines incorporate all my kids names, it's on my lower back on the gal who did it was awesome, I'm going to do one more just not too sure where, my hubby hates tats on women, plus with all the stupid conventions and black tie affairs we attend I can't have any visible, as he says it would look just simply vulgar! lol..I love him, but damn he's anal!
    Mine WAS the same way. I got my bellybutton done before we met. He complained about it so much. That is was vulgar and so on. I didn't care! Then I got the tats while we were on a "break". LOL When we got married he put them down. He didn't like tats at all. Thought they were ridiculous, waste of money and discusting especially on women. He told me I couldn't get anymore until he caught up. His way of making me quit because he never planned on getting one. Then he got drunk with his dad and bro and got airborne wings on his chest and was hooked. He got his second one a memoir of his friend lost in battle in Afgan. So he's caught up and I'm "aloud" to proceed with my tats. I think it's too funny. Now he's addicted and wants more as well. Our next one is going to be something for the kids that match but, haven't found the right design yet.
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos but I really want to get one covered up. I have just put them into my pictures in my profile.

The problem is i have way too many ideas on what to cover it up on.

What would you guys suggest??
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    I :heart: :heart: :heart: piercings. Not much on tattoos for myself, though... but I do appreciate them as an art form and always ask other people if I can see theirs. :laugh:

I currently have my tongue and left tragus pierced. I have my lobes pierced twice.

In the past, I had my tongue pierced once before, had a labret and had a monroe twice.

In the future, I want an industrial in my left ear and this: http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/11-surface/A81112/high/ok3n-cleavage-sufrace.jpg

I'd also love to get my monroe again, but I can't have facial piercings where I work. :grumble:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I have a berast cancer ribbon on my right ankle with my great aunts year of birthand death on each side.:brokenheart: I might get another but not until I lose some weight.
  • marisa0918
    Options
    I love piercings and tattoos! I have my ears pierced (of course), my nose, my belly, and hmm 3 that are unmentionable :wink: I also have 3 stars on each side of my hip bone...one is all black, then all pink, then black outline with pink colored in. In Jan for my sons birthday I got 3 blus stars on the side of my breast around my bra line then in May for my daughters birthday I am going to get the same thing on my other breast with pink stars. I do love tattoos but I don't want any that are noticable unless I want you to see them :wink: I can actually cover all of mine up wearing a bikini (of course it has to be strategically placed) :laugh:
  • greeneyedgirl829
    Options
    Right now I currently have my ears pierced twice....I want to get a third in each ear and my left cartilage.

Not tats....yet :bigsmile:

When I get mine, they have to be very hidden and inconspicuous. I don't know where I'm going to end up in the business world, and I don't want my tattoos to influence my career.

I have three really cute ideas for tats: one is a clover design (I'm Irish), the next is a phoenix design, and the last is some stars :smile:

I don't have the money right now, and I wanna cement the ideas, so it'll be a bit. However, as a reward to myself, I plan on getting one done when I lose my weight. Good thread :smile:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I have been forbidden to add to my tattoo collection (my family HATES them).
    However, it's a way I cope with stress/pain.... so that's fun for them these days since I am stressed outta my mind! :grumble:

Also, I am running out of spots I WANT to reveal to people at a shop. :laugh:
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    As far as pain my "tramp stamp" didn't hurt, like Lauryn said, it didn't feel like a massage but it didn't hurt and took under an hour. My Chinese characters between my shoulder blades also took under an hour and didn't hurt too much although the repetitive scraping over my spine felt much like scraping over a scrape if that makes sense? My bigger piece took five hours or so to complete and I did it all in one sitting, it covers my upper back and yes it did hurt but not enough to stop :laugh: The longer the sitting the more likely you are to run out of those natural painkillers your body is floating you through the experience on and once you "run out" it starts to wear on you. My advice - if you have a bigger piece, do it in sittings if you can, not all at once.
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    no piercings- not my thing, one tattoo so far- my son's handprint on my chest above my heart. definitely going to be getting more tattoos- just have to get some money together once i move... the ones I know I will get hopefully all this year lol:
    1)death eater tattoo on inner left forearm- yes i am a huge harry potter nerd.
    2)a raven, fashioned in a norse styling used by my ancestors on war banners-- probably on my right pec
    3)"Glamdring" in quenya using tengwar script on my inner right wrist
    i want to get those three this year - eventually I want to get a few more larger pieces as well but, will definitely need to have art drawn up for my ideas- one being a phoenix to go up my right arm onto my shoulder, there are a few more ones i'm tossing around, but will have to get good artwork and such before I commit to the idea
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I have my ring finger tattooed with a tribal heart. I have my hubby's name on my back shoulder.
    I have a rose on my hoo ha.
    I also have a ring in my hoo ha.

I used to have the tummy ring but i got pregnant with the last one and took it out.
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    left foot
    Picture204-1.jpg

right foot
    0210091247x2.jpg

Daughter's names
    Picture097.jpg

Son's name
    Picture091.jpg

Son's name The M on Matthew is his zodiac sign
    img443-2-1.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I have my ring finger tattooed with a tribal heart. I have my hubby's name on my back shoulder.
    I have a rose on my hoo ha.
    I also have a ring in my hoo ha.

I used to have the tummy ring but i got pregnant with the last one and took it out.

Hoo ha made me ROLL :laugh:
    I thought only me and my bestest used that term