Tattoos

Options
12346»

Replies

• Tizzle23
    Options
    I have my nose pierced and just got my first tattoo Nov 08 , I got it on my left shoulder blade But to be honest DAYUM it hurt like hell :sad: ..But totally worth it.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    i have an industrial bar in my ear and 7 tattoos.

A pinup-ish girl on each arm, tigerlilies on my feet, a guitar pick sun thing on my chest, a volkswagen symbol with pinstriping around it on my left forearm and a VW in cursive on my right forearm...

CIMG7840.jpg

abc4.jpg

abc1.jpg

I need better pictures of these...
    m_9c21033cef88957b6630a615c6488199.jpg

m_696897d21cc48eddf19660e2fc9e0238.jpg
    your flowers are kinda similar to mine...I have 11 tattoos total and one pierce used to be three...The list will take too long to write tho
  • iamjeffb
    iamjeffb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    The first Army Unit I deployed to a combat zone with is on my right shoulder
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    A heart with DH's name on my left ankle, a lizard on my right leg and a quarter moon that's not alone on my left hip flexor.
  • beagle595
    Options
    Okay I'm a chicken.. I have 5 piercings in my ears only. I always wanted a tattoo but I pass out at the sight of a needle.. But have had 4 major surgeries and wake up and don't take any pain meds... So go figure. I have a very high tolerance for pain but not any needles. :noway: :noway: :noway: